Sign in to follow this  
snorkel

Shut out again - To hell with it

No GA tix available for the presale.  None for the Citi sale.  Just tried for the general on-sale.  Nothing.  

I'm done.

I had 4 GA tix in my cart for Nassau Coliseum, and when I got to checkout, they told me I was over the maximum amount of tickets I could buy.  My code for MSG didn't work.  I'm not paying the crazy amount they're charging for lousy seats and can't afford the crazy amount they're charging for good seats.

This whole thing has been handled like a bad joke.  I get they were trying to stop the scalpers but to be honest, just let it be and sell the tickets the old way.  I got two codes, one fore Philly and one for DC.  The DC code didn't work.  The Philly code worked but only via the app, not their web site.  Nothing good came up so I skipped it.  

Just sad.  The band probably has no idea their sales went this way but it's no excuse.  Oh well.  Here I come scalpers! LOL

They didn't need to "fix it" with their "cool technology". The old process was a heck of a lot easier than this mess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snorkel said:

No GA tix available for the presale.  None for the Citi sale.  Just tried for the general on-sale.  Nothing.  

I'm done.

Same here. I was not able to get three tickets (seating) for New York... and now the search seems to be broken at least on my mac. Still trying on mobile to get something... 

Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had trying to get tickets in my life. Will never be a member of the U2 site and fan club again after seeing them six times. I really want my money back. This entire ticket selling experience just seems biased to the scalpers and the ultra rich. I was unable to get tickets in the presale and the supposed general public onsale. You have lost a fan.

• Upvote 1

Yes, this process doesn't work for the true fans.  Tons got shut out, and scalpers still got the tix. :(