Sign in to follow this  
cmooreNC

Looking to trade St. Louis GAs for Nashville GAs...

Usually there's a separate board set up for resellers (at cost) and traders (of equal value swaps), but I don't see one yet for this tour.  If I'm missing it and someone can direct me to it, I'd appreciate that.

In the meantime, I have four St. Louis GAs that I'm looking to trade for Nashville GAs.  Will be hard tickets coming to me in the mail.  Of course I don't have them yet, but I'm sure everyone else is in the same situation.

If anyone is interested in working a swap (for 1, 2, 3 or 4) please let me know via PM.

I'm NOT looking to sell these, so please don't ask.  I will have some other Nashville tix to sell (at cost) if I can work a trade, including a pair of RZ 2.  Our budget really can't stand to take the hit on those, so I'm preferring GA.

Finally, if someone wants to swap a pair of Nashville GA for a pair of Red Zone and pay me the price difference, I can do that, too.  Would save the other person some "line time," but other than that I'm not seeing a tremendous advantage for someone willing to make that swap.  But I still figure it can't hurt to offer that option.

Good luck to everyone ---- hope you land what you want!

8 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

How much was Redzone?

$795.45 for the pair.  (But I should re-emphasize that I am NOT looking to sell them unless I can work a swap for my St. Louis GA tix.)

Edited by cmooreNC
clarification

Still looking to trade for Nashville GA tickets.  I now also have a single NYC (Madison Square Garden) show #1 seat in Section 2 (right at the end of the floor, in the risers just off the floor) ticket to trade for a Nashville GA if anyone would prefer that ticket.