Sign in to follow this  
bornexpat

Presale....regular sale...broken

WTH! Worst Ticket sale experience ever. Couldn't get anything but $325 tickets during the presale. Couldn't get anything today. Were we supposed to get a new code for the regular sale? I didn't get anything from ticketmaster indicating that the process for today was different. And the tickets aren't in the fans hands! Stub hub is ready to reap the benefits from us again! 

Which show were you trying for and how many tickets? Most shows seem to have some of the $170 tickets still (even MSG). 

Yes this is very disappointing.  How did this "Verified Fan" help?  It's the worse.  Simply "The Worse"!

I think credit card entry was more effective than "Verified Fan" at slowing down scalping.  Although I know prepaid credit cards worked were used to get around that..

I can’t make any sense of this.  I was shut out of the innocence presale and the Citibank presale.  Was able to score 2 GA for Boston today in the general on sale 

not sure if this was posted elsewhere but does anyone know what the Tuesday date is all about? i didnt see that earlier... I didnt see anything on the Philadelphia date... 

Screenshot (9).png