Sign in to follow this  
cleazer

How do I even buy tickets???

Just got home from work, logged onto ticketmaster to see what was left. I see tickets, but it says I have to enter a code to unlock tickets. I see a website listed up in the corner to register to get a code at, but the only date listed is a Montreal one. That's a bit too far. Apparently for every other single show, I had to pre-register a few days ago? Seriously? That can't be right.

What am I missing? How do I buy tickets?

Stand your ground.  Don't Buy Tickets For This Tour!  It probably won't stop them from doing something stupid again, but you will feel better with the extra $700 in your bank account.  You can always watch on YouTube or Periscope.

It appears someone has made a "let's change this up" decision, as many of the shows are going on "general sale" WITHOUT CODES today.  Or so it seems.  Several of them are now showing "general public onsale begins at 10 am today" messages.

My guess is that only unsold inventory from the previous sales is going to be available, though.  I doubt they'll be adding anything that wasn't available yesterday with codes.

Amazing to have seats left for Madison Square Garden with no additional shows on the tour schedule yet.  They're all $331 each, but still.  Live Nation really screwed up on the pricing for this tour leg!

Edited by cmooreNC