bouyahk

U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour - Tickets for Fans

Hi Fans,

The Verified Fan Experience is a disaster, I have started a petition, maybe if all the U2 Fans sign it, the band will react 1f642.png and corrective actions will be faster.

We are the Fans, we shall all stand up to try to make a change - Please keep some courtesy in your comments, we don't want to be rude, just be heard...

Sign it and ask all your U2 Fans friends to do so and keep faith!!!

#withorwithoutme #U2 #U2eiTour

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/u2-experience-innocence-tour-tickets-for-fans

From this morning's "Journal de Montreal" (translated from the french) : approximatively 1200 tickets to the Montreal show were available on StubHub within hours on the day of the official sale.

So HAPPY to see how well the verified fan system protected us from the scalpers.

10 hours ago, bouyahk said:

Hi Fans,

The Verified Fan Experience is a disaster, I have started a petition, maybe if all the U2 Fans sign it, the band will react 1f642.png and corrective actions will be faster.

We are the Fans, we shall all stand up to try to make a change - Please keep some courtesy in your comments, we don't want to be rude, just be heard...

Sign it and ask all your U2 Fans friends to do so and keep faith!!!

#withorwithoutme #U2 #U2eiTour

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/u2-experience-innocence-tour-tickets-for-fans

122 signatures Goal: 10,000
I will pass it on to U2 friends......................

• Brilliant 1

4 hours ago, LdeC said:

From this morning's "Journal de Montreal" (translated from the french) : approximatively 1200 tickets to the Montreal show were available on StubHub within hours on the day of the official sale.

So HAPPY to see how well the verified fan system protected us from the scalpers.

Hi,

It is not working... At the same time I started to try to get my tix with my code, Ticketmaster was giving me opportunity to buy resale tickets... This is unbelievable. It took me a while to understand why GA was 300 USD. The scalpers are now Ticketmaster and so on... This is so frustrating, we have to raise our voices!

25 minutes ago, LDM said:

122 signatures Goal: 10,000
I will pass it on to U2 friends......................

Thank you, this is for us. Let's try to make this only a one time experience!!

6 hours ago, bouyahk said:

Thank you, this is for us. Let's try to make this only a one time experience!!

I’m pretty sure they were being sarcastic and making fun of you

Watch this video from CBC (Canadian TV).

This may explain why so many tickets are not for fans. Julien Lavallée from Boucherville (near Montréal) is a super scalper. His name was just associated with the Paradise Papers. This guy made about $8 millions in 2014. Read also this article: https://www.thestar.com/news/paradise-papers/2017/11/09/montreal-scalper-scooping-up-tickets-by-the-hundreds-at-lightning-speed-to-big-names-like-adele-ed-sheeran-and-drake-then-selling-them-back-to-you-at-huge-profits.html

16 hours ago, Laurent Roy said:

Watch this video from CBC (Canadian TV).

This may explain why so many tickets are not for fans. Julien Lavallée from Boucherville (near Montréal) is a super scalper. His name was just associated with the Paradise Papers. This guy made about $8 millions in 2014. Read also this article: https://www.thestar.com/news/paradise-papers/2017/11/09/montreal-scalper-scooping-up-tickets-by-the-hundreds-at-lightning-speed-to-big-names-like-adele-ed-sheeran-and-drake-then-selling-them-back-to-you-at-huge-profits.html

This is really interesting... Making me more upset...

16 hours ago, Damoratis said:

I’m pretty sure they were being sarcastic and making fun of you

Probably, but then we just sit and wait? At least we tried...