sbeck

Where is the thread to trade tix?

I saw someone that had a thread for trading 2 STL GA for 2 NASH GA.

Can someone point me to where that is? 

IF it's here, then looking to trade 2 STL GA for 2 CHI GA.

I'm pretty sure that was me.  I couldn't find any specific "section" to post the trade I was offering, so I just started my own topic.

There is a section planned for sales and trades, with some guidelines... please wait until the presale process end before making offers...

Thanks...

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2017 at 12:58 AM, Max Tsukino said:

There is a section planned for sales and trades, with some guidelines... please wait until the presale process end before making offers...

Thanks...

Max, will that be set up soon?  I believe all the presales are now over, correct?  Or are there a few still going on?

1 hour ago, cmooreNC said:

Max, will that be set up soon?  I believe all the presales are now over, correct?  Or are there a few still going on?

We are working on the guidelines for sales/trades.... hopefully it will be all set soon... stay tuned...

On 12/8/2017 at 12:34 PM, Max Tsukino said:

We are working on the guidelines for sales/trades.... hopefully it will be all set soon... stay tuned...

Thanks.

if i dont get Manchester tickets ill likely have a Travelodge room available that i booked on the announcement day

On 12/12/2017 at 3:34 AM, vthatcher said:

Oops I will remove my post from the LA thread!

its ok to leave, post in relevant sub forums for now until we set something up

On 08/12/2017 at 6:34 PM, Max Tsukino said:

Please tell me that only paid subscribers get access to any sales/trade area on the website?

Free members or others should not have access. Means the real fans can perhaps lick up tickets on the website. Folks pay a subscription after all. 

8 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Please tell me that only paid subscribers get access to any sales/trade area on the website?

Free members or others should not have access. Means the real fans can perhaps lick up tickets on the website. Folks pay a subscription after all. 

Still working on the section and how it should work... what you mention is on the discussion table...

23 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Still working on the section and how it should work... what you mention is on the discussion table...

Thanks Max. Glad to hear it particuarly after many long term fans have missed out etc etc. 

On 1/27/2018 at 2:34 PM, Max Tsukino said:

I posted a trade offer (or sale/purchase) on the San Jose thread. 

Edited by Rich T.

7 hours ago, Rich T. said:

I posted a trade offer (or sale/purchase) on the San Jose thread. 

That’s fine for now. When we get it up, we’ll relocate it for you, if needed. 

4 hours ago, mich40 said:

That’s fine for now. When we get it up, we’ll relocate it for you, if needed. 

thanks!

Posted (edited)

Is there a place set up for trades yet?

I have 2 Boston GA's and need Mohegan Sun GA's in exchange

Edited by jmjmchip

I have two tickets to Sale to Montreal Canada June 5 show plus 2 dinner tickets a Repas Restaurant at the venue (Bell Centre).

I am really in need of a helping hand as my mother has become ill and I will be unable to attend. Purchased for $865 and have moved my price down to $600 or will entertain other offers. These are a steal and bargain at this price. I have a PayPal account can invoice for immediate payment and transfer immediately. If you would not like please forward to other friends 

thank you

Teresa

1 hour ago, tl_mash said:

I have two tickets to Sale to Montreal Canada June 5 show plus 2 dinner tickets a Repas Restaurant at the venue (Bell Centre).

I am really in need of a helping hand as my mother has become ill and I will be unable to attend. Purchased for $865 and have moved my price down to $600 or will entertain other offers. These are a steal and bargain at this price. I have a PayPal account can invoice for immediate payment and transfer immediately. If you would not like please forward to other friends 

thank you

Teresa

Please repost this here: http://zootopia.u2.com/clubs/

Thank you mich40 about what is the Amount of time for pending joinings

1 hour ago, tl_mash said:

Thank you mich40 about what is the Amount of time for pending joinings

As soon as a moderator sees it pending. If you haven’t joined already, send me a pm and I’ll approve it. 

Plenty of $46 seats left for Newark tomorrow night. Some good sightlines and great value for money.