Sign in to follow this  
alanelise

New Presales- U2 happy to exclude fans

Looked at instructions for new presale. Now explicit that no u2.com member is guaranteed to access presales. 

So I'm afraid despite the disaster of the first presale the band are happy to exclude loyal fans who have supported them for decades .

They should hang their heads in shame.

• Like 1

Interestingly it also states that it's not a lottery.  Which is strange cos isn't that exactly what their customer service advisors have been telling people?  They really do seem to be making it up as they go along.

Will have to see what happens in Europe.. I've got to add the ticket pricing is very expensive by the sound of it! 

Edited by willo66

On 11/21/2017 at 7:46 AM, alanelise said:

Looked at instructions for new presale. Now explicit that no u2.com member is guaranteed to access presales. 

So I'm afraid despite the disaster of the first presale the band are happy to exclude loyal fans who have supported them for decades .

They should hang their heads in shame.

I think if you read it... Just doing the SET UP does not guarantee you for the pre-sale..you DO have to be  VERIFIED (for one or all 3 of the diff sales: Pre-sale, Citi sale &/or general sale) in order to get the emails & the codes. That's how I am reading it anyways..if you don't get verified then you are out of luck.