Sign in to follow this  
LDM

Montreal 2 - Newspaper info - second and final Montreal show - EVENKO question

Hi.

Anyone able to register on Evenko?  I do not see the 2nd show listed not anywhere to register.  I think this info just adds to confusion, but I am checking with you all because I cannot register for Montreal 2 on TM. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U2 adds second Montreal date on Experience and Innocence tour

The Irish superstars will perform Wednesday, June 6 at the Bell Centre. Their June 5 concert sold out shortly after going on sale Monday.

U2 has added a second and final Montreal show to its Experience and Innocence tour, promoter Evenko announced Monday.

The Irish superstars will perform Wednesday, June 6 at the Bell Centre. Tickets cost $54.25 to $354.50 and go on sale Monday, Dec. 4 at 10 a.m. online only, at evenko.ca. U2’s June 5 concert sold out shortly after going on sale Monday morning.

Tickets for the new date will once again be made available through the Ticketmaster Verified Fan system. Fans must register at evenko.ca by Friday, Dec. 1 at 10 p.m. in order to be eligible to purchase tickets at the on-sale time. U2.com subscribers who register by Thursday, Nov. 23 at 10 p.m. will receive early access to tickets; details are available at U2.com/tour.

http://montrealgazette.com/entertainment/music/u2-adds-second-montreal-date-on-experience-and-innocence-tour

Hi 

Go to the evenko site (http://www.evenko.ca/en/events/13420/u2-experience-innocence-tour-2018/bell-centre/06-06-2018) , you'll find a "Register now" link

Might want to wait a bit , the rules are constantly changing : yesterday at noon it was "All must register again " , at 4PM is was "No need to register again if you haven't used your code" and today it's " Register only if you did not get a code"

Forget Citi , Bayer AG is the real sponsor of this tour

Luc

I used my "Pre-sale" code for the first Montreal show (2 tickets). 

I did receive a "General Sale" code for the 5th - but did not need to use it.

However I did just register again in case the show on the 6th needed a different code than the one they sent me for the general sale for the 5th.

Just trying to cover all possibilities.  

17 minutes ago, U2FanInVT said:

I used my "Pre-sale" code for the first Montreal show (2 tickets). 

I did receive a "General Sale" code for the 5th - but did not need to use it.

However I did just register again in case the show on the 6th needed a different code than the one they sent me for the general sale for the 5th.

Just trying to cover all possibilities.  

Thanks very much for links and info you guys.

I am trying to interpret:

"All fans THAT DID NOT RECEIVE A CODE must register again from November 20 at noon to December 1st at 10pm for the opportunity to unlock access to tickets."

IF you got a code but did not get a June 5 ticket does that mean you should TRUST that the code will stlll work?  OR what if you register but that nullifies your code?