u2search

SoE delayed in Europe?

I 've received an email from Bol.com (Dutch supplier linked from the U2 site) that the album will be delayed until 8 December. The mail said this is due to fabrication problems and is happening in all of Europe. Anyone else got such an email as well?

Edited by u2search
typo

Pre-ordered mine at Fnac Belgium and the vinyl formats (standard and deluxe box) have indeed been delayed until 8. December.  Only Fnac doesn't seem to bother informing the people who ordered this.

I ordered a vinyl copy via the U2 store on the 16th November, was charged for it but there's no order showing in my order history. Anybody else got this problem?

I had an email from fanfare saying my album isn't going to arrive by 12/12 /17 when the album is released on the 1st this is an absolute joke.I want to cancel it and go to a record store and buy it.Why son ong for delivery I ordered it on the 6th of November. 

6 hours ago, colincooper said:

I had an email from fanfare saying my album isn't going to arrive by 12/12 /17 when the album is released on the 1st this is an absolute joke.I want to cancel it and go to a record store and buy it.Why son ong for delivery I ordered it on the 6th of November. 

I haven't even received any email but when on to check the order status through the store and with the tracking it says expected delivery 12/6.... i should have just preordered on Amazon...

Brilliant.... Raised a query via the online Shop, they can find no trace of my order despite me paying for it two weeks ago. So I guess I'm not getting the album tomorrow then...

Just got an email reply from The U2 store. Apparently stock has only just arrived with them and it'll be 14 business days before I receive my album. They are also not providing international tracking for orders

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, nickbibby said:

This might sound like a daft question - when will it be available on Spotify?  Midnight tonight?

Yup. Its on now. I'm impressed so far.

16 hours ago, miracleboy said:

No email, no tracking, just a shipping date of Nov 1st which I think is when I ordered the album.

:(

I'm in UK. Status says despatched yesterday via Royal Mail parcels but no tracking!?!...

On 30/11/2017 at 10:56 AM, ascender said:

I ordered a vinyl copy via the U2 store on the 16th November, was charged for it but there's no order showing in my order history. Anybody else got this problem?

Yes me too. But if you go to your confirmation email and click on 1. Via the web: http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus you can then enter your order number and postcode to see order status. Order number is in email.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mark Taylor said:

Yes me too. But if you go to your confirmation email and click on 1. Via the web: http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus you can then enter your order number and postcode to see order status. Order number is in email.

I never got an order confirmation email unfortunately which is what makes me think something has gone wrong and why Live Nation are saying they can't see any order or even tell me why I've been charged.

After all that mine was delivered today as well - thank you to whoever it concerns.

52 minutes ago, u2search said:

Yeah! Package delivered!

Did you buy multiple formats, if so which, and did they come in one or multiple packages? I have only had deluxe CD, waiting on vinyl and box set...

30 minutes ago, adrnik said:

After all that mine was delivered today as well - thank you to whoever it concerns.

Did you buy multiple formats, if so which, and did they come in one or multiple packages? I have only had deluxe CD, waiting on vinyl and box set...

2 hours ago, Mark Taylor said:

I got everything in one box: vinyl + cd. It also has a code inside for a free album download but that doesn't seem to work so far. I ordered this one:

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/songs-of-experience/9200000084768717/ 

Edited by u2search
typo

17 minutes ago, u2search said:

I got everything in one box: vinyl + cd. It also has a code inside for a free album download but that doesn't seem to work sofar. I ordered this one:

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/songs-of-experience/9200000084768717/ 

Oh no. I ordered direct from the band, I ordered same box as you, deluxe CD and vinyl i.e. 3 items not 1...