u2search

SoE delayed in Europe?

46 minutes ago, Mark Taylor said:

Did you buy multiple formats, if so which, and did they come in one or multiple packages? I have only had deluxe CD, waiting on vinyl and box set...

Just bought the CD Delux version.

My wife wouldn't be too impressed if I spent her Christmas present money!!

2 hours ago, u2search said:

I got everything in one box: vinyl + cd. It also has a code inside for a free album download but that doesn't seem to work so far. I ordered this one:

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/songs-of-experience/9200000084768717/ 

I emailed the voucher company and guess what? They solved the problem in 1,5 hours. Album downloaded and playing right now. Sound terrific!

What has happened to U2 all the fuss with presale in USA and now people including me who have had the album ordered for 3/4 weeks don't even get it but there are loads in record shops.So take my money and make me wait. 

I got an email late last night I say they’ve found my disappearing order. Despite saying they never charge until dispatch, the money went out of my account when I ordered and I never received an order confirmation mail.

Although I was signed in with my normal account which explains why it appeared there for a while, it’s been allocated against an email address of mine which I’ve not had for over 10 years. They don’t know how or why this has happened but my vinyl is on the way at least. Unfortunately I’ve ordered another copy which is also on its way now!

Finally after two web form requests, and calling CID in Leicester (the UK fulfillment company) I have had an email from Livenation saying my order must have gone missing in the mail (no shit Sherlock!). They offered me a refund or replacement items, I opted for the latter...here's (possibly foolishly) hoping...

have ordered this jewel and still nothing here in Belgium...but they already withdraw my money so i think it won't take long anymore...i hope! ;)

23167617_1562966750416951_7260078192365701165_n.jpg

Still waiting for my extra deluxe boxset ordered via U2 here in the UK. Status was last updated on 30/11 to (unhelpfully) show the tracking number as " Royal Mail Parcel Service" and the shipper blank! Money has been taken but no sign of the product. Poor service! :(

1 hour ago, scooby555 said:

Still waiting for my extra deluxe boxset ordered via U2 here in the UK. Status was last updated on 30/11 to (unhelpfully) show the tracking number as " Royal Mail Parcel Service" and the shipper blank! Money has been taken but no sign of the product. Poor service! :(

Mine says the same thing shocking service.👎 may as well just went to a record store Friday. 

On 4-12-2017 at 4:40 PM, u2hl said:

have ordered this jewel and still nothing here in Belgium...but they already withdraw my money so i think it won't take long anymore...i hope! ;)

23167617_1562966750416951_7260078192365701165_n.jpg

I pre-ordered mine at Fnac.be for a very nice price of €68.25 (+free shipping) and received it on Friday 1. December.

• Like 1

I'm in the UK and ordered the day it came up for order or thereabouts. No sign of it yet and it's the 5th December now. A work colleague bought the LP in a shop on Friday 1st December. Wish I'd done that now. Will do that next time.

So I had to pay more so I received it on the 1st of December even though I ordered and paid for it on the 6th of November. 

2 minutes ago, colincooper said:

So I had to pay more so I received it on the 1st of December even though I ordered and paid for it on the 6th of November. 

Yes it appears that way 😞

1 hour ago, theyallayallas said:

Yes it appears that way 😞

I paid a total of £18 postage and still haven’t had all my items!!!

Just now, Mark Taylor said:

I paid a total of £18 postage and still haven’t had all my items!!!

Also what do they mean by ‘international orders’?! The one item I do have was posted and received in the UK, so where is the ‘international’ element?! Surely the fulfilment company could pass tracking info to live nation to then pass to customers...?!