Sign in to follow this  
LDM

So ALL venues on sale at 10:00 EASTERN or at 10:00 venue time? 

Lordy help me, I don't want to ask another question about pre-sale, etc, but..........It is like we need a law degree.

So ALL venues on sale at 10:00 EASTERN or at 10:00 venue time in each city? 

BECOME A U2.COM VERIFIED SUBSCRIBER 
As usual, U2.com Subscribers will be first in line with their own exclusive window when presales open. To be eligible for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale for recently confirmed additional dates, you must complete your account Setup by Friday, November 24 (9am ET). Presale begins Tuesday, November 28 (10am ET). Subscribers, check your Setup status below.

I don't trust it until I see show-specific times.  I received an email from U2 saying I would be eligible for the first day of presales, but I'm in the INNOCENCE group, so not sure what they are doing with this next round.  Need to know ASAP so I can keep the time open.

3 minutes ago, lowlight10 said:

I don't trust it until I see show-specific times.  I received an email from U2 saying I would be eligible for the first day of presales, but I'm in the INNOCENCE group, so not sure what they are doing with this next round.  Need to know ASAP so I can keep the time open.

Well here is the 2nd Vegas show for example - presales are 10am PST

https://www.axs.com/events/344982/u2-tickets?skin=tmobile

Ticketmaster also has the 2nd Chicago show at 10am CST

They're still allowing new subscribers and putting them in the Innocence group with those of us who missed out on Week 1.

Such a money grab.