Sign in to follow this  
dyg2104

Ticketmaster Mobile App Problems

Did anyone else experience problems with the ticketmaster mobile app?

I tried purchasing tickets through the android app for the innocence presale group. The app told me multiple times that an error had occurred when I tried to purchase a ticket. Finally, the app told me I had successfully purchased a ticket. When I went to my ticketmaster account later though, ticketmaster said I had purchased 3 tickets even though the mobile app only showed a successfully purchased ticket once. I had somehow purchased 3 tickets when the limit for the innocence group was one.

I contacted ticketmaster to refund me the 2 tickets that should not have been purchased because the mobile app said an error occurred. Ticketmaster told me it was my own fault and they would not refund me (not even for the 3rd ticket that exceeded the 2 ticket limit). I contacted my credit card company to dispute the claim.

Did anyone else experience a similar problem? Does anyone have any other suggestions for how I might get refunded for those two tickets that should not have been purchased?

Didn't have this issue, I tried the app but it wasn't working well and I switched to desktop (it's usually the other way round).

If you don't get a refund they should* be hard tickets by which you can sell to fans here for what you paid. Unless you're trying for a refund in order not to use up your code, that's a different story.

*I'm getting hard tickets for GA - not sure how seated tickets or packages (gold, silver etc.) work in terms of hard to e-tickets or the like.

Edited by lukylsp
  • Upvote 1