Sign in to follow this  
manon amos

Ticketmaster CD Coupon...did you get the email?

Called Ticketmaster regarding Wells Fargo Center Tickets.  They said despite being linked from Ticketmaster you have to go through Well Fargo for the Album.  Wells Fargo won't answer the phone.  Beyond frustrated with the whole Experience, maybe I should sell my tickets.  What positive Experience can come from listening to the  CD and attending the show after all the BS U2 have put the fans through for this tour?

No email from Wells Fargo for the tickets I bought for the Philadelphia show.   Called Wells Fargo and they acted like they never heard of this   I find that hard to believe  Took my info down and said they’d get back to me in 48 hrs   Also called U2.com she did the same drill  We’ll call you when we find out why you didn’t receive your redemption email  

Fun fact for Ticketmaster: Email came 2 days after I bought tickets for the DC show through TM.  

Feel like it’s a hoop jumping contest. 

Edited by MBU2girl

Never got a code, got an awful selection of seats for my level-1 presale, better, cheaper seats were available later in the day...

Seriously, fuck this band.

I do want to say that I contacted U2 support, and they got back to me right away and gave me another code. I just ordered the CD.

I got an e-mail after pre-sale week one but was only able to order hard copy of CD. Has not arrived yet.

I have not received an e-mail for purchasing ticket for pre-sale week 2.  Was hoping to get a download code today.  

I was finally able to download from my ticket purchase, but only on my desktop as some wave file and I can't get it into iTunes and onto my phone, which is how I store and listen to my music.  Hate to say it but I wish they had just popped it into my iTunes account like last time!  I don't want to sit in my tiny home office at a desk to have the first listen!  And if I give up trying to get my promised music and just pay to get the darn thing off iTunes, well....I'm feeling kind of frustrated.

has anyone heard how long we will have to wait to receive the CD from Ticketmaster?  Probably will just head to BB to get the disc, but was hoping that we would receive the disc today or tomorrow.  thankfully XRT has been playing a lot of the disc today.

2 hours ago, ramsatw said:

I do want to say that I contacted U2 support, and they got back to me right away and gave me another code. I just ordered the CD.

My email to them bounced lol.

39 minutes ago, pars said:

has anyone heard how long we will have to wait to receive the CD from Ticketmaster?  Probably will just head to BB to get the disc, but was hoping that we would receive the disc today or tomorrow.  thankfully XRT has been playing a lot of the disc today.

I received an email today saying mine would be delivered via DHL on Dec. 6th. 

I gave up and paid to get it on iTunes. I don't regret it. Just finished listening and still wiping tears off my cheek.  Gorgeous.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mich40 said:

I received an email today saying mine would be delivered via DHL on Dec. 6th. 

I have not received an email yet, letting me know about a delivery.  But I will be looking for it...Thanks for letting me know...

On 11/30/2017 at 5:06 PM, uvalee said:

I got a shipping notification email for my CD two days ago...was wondering if others got the same.  It's not been updating (location etc) and still showing Saturday, not tomorrow, as the delivery day.  My tickets were through AXS not Tickemaster.

My delivery did not happen today, as the email / initial estimate (DHL) indicated.  I was kind of expecting this, though, since the shipment status had not been updating when I first posted, nor since.  So don't necessarily trust shipping notification emails as a sign of definite progress either...

At this point, the delay in getting my CDs from my ticket purchases is pure entertainment.  They shipped DHL on Nov. 30th FROM Austin, TX...and I live in Austin, TX.  They then went to HOUSTON, where they were apparently transferred to USPS for final delivery.  Estimated delivery has been updated from Dec. 5th to Dec. 9th.  Not a big deal since I did buy the album off iTunes on Friday (and like JCF, I don't regret it), but wow, this is pretty comical.

3 hours ago, AMBERBOCK said:

At this point, the delay in getting my CDs from my ticket purchases is pure entertainment.  They shipped DHL on Nov. 30th FROM Austin, TX...and I live in Austin, TX.  They then went to HOUSTON, where they were apparently transferred to USPS for final delivery.  Estimated delivery has been updated from Dec. 5th to Dec. 9th.  Not a big deal since I did buy the album off iTunes on Friday (and like JCF, I don't regret it), but wow, this is pretty comical.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Mine was coming from Austin too (on the 29th), and based on no tracking updates (USPS still awaiting package), it appears it may still be there!  (which is kind of a problem for me since I don't live in Austin)

DHL is clearly addressing the situation today, though, no longer does it say December 2nd as the expected delivery day, now there is no expected delivery day indicated... :rolleyes:

Finally got a DHL update.  In the last 6 days, my CD has now traveled all the way from Austin, TX to Houston, TX...amazing! :rolleyes:   Even better, to travel a few states over to the southeast (where I am), it's only supposed to take 6 more days.  Yes, I realize that's only 4 business days, but still...

I tried to contact both DHL and OneLiveMedia earlier today to find out what was going on, and not sure if that had any impact or not.  I'm guessing not.  Both deferred to the other, and the OneLiveMedia reply was particularly laughable:  "If you have not received your order within the next few weeks, please let us know and we will do what we can to locate your shipment."

So, at least from my experience, DHL CD shipment could easily mean weeks, not days, and at this point, I'm only expecting to have the CD in hand at some point before the band release their next album... :rolleyes:

Got the email today for 4 of my expected 5 cds. Due to arrive Dec 11. We'll see. DHL doesn't have a great record of timely delivery in my area.

I also got 2 emails today for further album redemptions. I expected 1 more from purchasing an MSG2 ticket yesterday. Not sure why I got 2. But I ordered another cd (maybe it's the mysterious missing 5th cd from the first round of shows? Then tried to redeem a download for the 6th, and final(?) album. Of course, my laptop crashed as soon as I got to the screen to start the download. Once I was back online, I couldn't get back to the download page. So I clicked through the email again, and now it says the code has been redeemed already. Argh!

I used the form on the page @bigwave posted to see if CS can help. We'll see what happens. Guess I should have just gone for the 6th cd. *sigh*

I received an email on the 2nd saying they were shipped, but today is the 9th and I still have not received them. The email had a tracking link and that says it is en route. This is ridiculous for it to take this long! Still no estimated delivery date!