Sign in to follow this  
mark92

Success for Boston Night 2

Took about 5 minutes to pull up GA tickets in today’s presale but was successful.  

Thank you to the admin staff here for all your help in getting the presale issues resolved.  Truly appreciate your time and dedication to helping the fans!

Me too! Only took a coupe of minutes. I was on jitters until I got a confirmation. I was also able to pull 1 GA for MSG. Feeling so thankful right now.

Same for me! Had it purchased at 10:01!  And, uh, got the email from U2.com telling me about the new Experience pre-sale at 10:33 this morning. Um, thanks?  That was pretty disorganized. Good thing I wasn't sitting around waiting for emails from U2.com! 

Same here for Chicago 2 GA.

I have a feeling tomorrow will be slim-pickin's again for GA.  The scalpers will be all over them with the "mail" option.

Edited by lowlight10

Did any one get GA's  during todays Citi sale for Boston? I never got a code so unfortunately I lost out again... Got an email that said I would get a code...but we know how that has been working....

On 11/30/2017 at 7:53 AM, lizzd said:

Did any one get GA's  during todays Citi sale for Boston? I never got a code so unfortunately I lost out again... Got an email that said I would get a code...but we know how that has been working....

I also did not get a code although got an email saying I would get a code & even the same thing for today's general sale & no code again & no GA's for Boston2...Boo hoo... I would love 1 GA if anyone has an extra...2 would be prime so I don't have to go alone..but then again you are never really alone at a U2 show!