Sign in to follow this  
robpoynor

INNOCENCE GROUP

1 minute ago, robpoynor said:

Does anyone know when Innocence Group can purchase tickets?

Wednesday, November 29 (10am PT / 1pm ET)

I'm in the Innocence group but haven't received a code - does anyone know should I have already received one at this point? Thanks for any info!

2 minutes ago, kinsa said:

I'm in the Innocence group but haven't received a code - does anyone know should I have already received one at this point? Thanks for any info!

If you had issues with the code the first presale week and added your name to the list, it's possible that you have received one...

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

If you had issues with the code the first presale week and added your name to the list, it's possible that you have received one...

Thanks - I wasn't in the country so forgot to renew my membership in time for the first presale.  Here's hoping I actually get a code for tomorrow! (can't believe after all these years as a fan I have to *hope* for a presale code! LOL)

1 hour ago, AndrachiU2 said:

Last time the code came for me around 10:45am eastern

Do you mean on the day of the presale?  Thanks for your help!

3 hours ago, kinsa said:

Do you mean on the day of the presale?  Thanks for your help!

For me the code came the day of the presale. I also got an email the night before, not with a code but just confirming that I was verified subscriber and that I would be receiving a code the next morning. 

1 minute ago, NYCgrace said:

For me the code came the day of the presale. I also got an email the night before, not with a code but just confirming that I was verified subscriber and that I would be receiving a code the next morning. 

Great, thank you so much for the info!!

Dear Moderator,

I have the Innocence group pre-sale code from the last pre-sale event. I was not able to purchase any tickets in the last  pre-sale event for the June 17 Washington D.C. show. Since I have not received any code today I am assuming I will use the same code for the June 18 show that I received previously for today's pre-sale starting at 1 pm EST?

Thank you.

My Innocence code arrived in an email today, and it is the same code as I received last time, so I think your old code should work.

9 minutes ago, ksikander said:

Dear Moderator,

I have the Innocence group pre-sale code from the last pre-sale event. I was not able to purchase any tickets in the last  pre-sale event for the June 17 Washington D.C. show. Since I have not received any code today I am assuming I will use the same code for the June 18 show that I received previously for today's pre-sale starting at 1 pm EST?

Thank you.

yes, it should work...

Does anyone know if they hold tickets back for the Innocence group? I have a friend who is in the Experience Group who told me no GA tickets nor Red Zone are available. I guess the Experience Group to them already.

2 minutes ago, Asyska said:

Does anyone know if they hold tickets back for the Innocence group? I have a friend who is in the Experience Group who told me no GA tickets nor Red Zone are available. I guess the Experience Group to them already.

There should be tickets from different sections for the innocence presale - just have in mind that the demand is high and that tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are not guaranteed.

This time, I got 2 GA for Las Vegas, I am so happy :-) at 10:00 PST, so easy, completely different from the last time.

I used the same code (not used the first time).

1 minute ago, melissar75 said:

Tried to get RZ for 2nd MSG show. No luck.

Unfortunately, the (RED) Zone has a very high demand and very limited number of tickets...

6 minutes ago, leeloom said:

This time, I got 2 GA for Las Vegas, I am so happy :-) at 10:00 PST, so easy, completely different from the last time.

I used the same code (not used the first time).

My code isnt working for Las Vegas. tells me its restricted when i try to enter it. works fine for all other TM sales.

28 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Unfortunately, the (RED) Zone has a very high demand and very limited number of tickets...

I understand. I did manage to get RZ for Prudential Center, so I'm extremely happy about this! I was just hoping to catch them a 2nd time as well. I'll try again during the general sale.