Sean Erwin

LV GA Presale Night 2 FAIL

On the AXS site I entered the new presale code for Saturday May 12. I got through to the GA tix, was trying to purchase them, but it declined my various credit cards 3 times. Meanwhile I'm getting alerts of the charges from my CC card companies so I know I entered the card info correctly. After 3 declines it forces me back out to the main page for the concert, and now if I click the GA presale button for the LV Vegas 2nd night show, and enter the code, the AXS site gives "This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection."

What a bunch of BS this is.

13 minutes ago, Sean Erwin said:

On the AXS site I entered the new presale code for Saturday May 12. I got through to the GA tix, was trying to purchase them, but it declined my various credit cards 3 times. Meanwhile I'm getting alerts of the charges from my CC card companies so I know I entered the card info correctly. After 3 declines it forces me back out to the main page for the concert, and now if I click the GA presale button for the LV Vegas 2nd night show, and enter the code, the AXS site gives "This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection."

What a bunch of BS this is.

You mentioned 'various' credit cards....Just curious if the credit card you were using was the one you have in your TM account?  I believe they need to be the same, which could be causing some of the issue?

1 minute ago, U2FanInVT said:

You mentioned 'various' credit cards....Just curious if the credit card you were using was the one you have in your TM account?  I believe they need to be the same, which could be causing some of the issue?

For the LV show it's AXS, not TM. Probably what happened was the allotment sold out while I was on the payment page, and the dumb website logic displayed some inscrutable error language when I tried to pay for tickets that AXS wasn't, in fact, holding for me like the TM site does.

Yep. I struck out again. I am not sure how many GA tix are being made available for U2 fan club presales but into enough. I sure hope I don't hear about Citi presales coming up successful again.

Still very nervous about the axs ticket sale. I have 7 reservations on my cc and after i created another account got 1 order confirmation, for which i’m not sure if the ticket will come through. Axs doesn’t reply on anything. I read more people had the same issues.

I feel your pain. Had similar issues for Vegas 2. Downloaded the AXS app and managed to purchase a seat with no problem after the the pre sale and general sale. Prior to that I had around 10 failed attempts via a Web browser and had loads of pending transactions on my card. Like you I was worried but I was never charged for these and they should dissappear from your credit card in approx 7-10 working days.