Sign in to follow this  
mgraniel

Citi Presale | Different Card

I'll try to get GA tickets for Chicago N2 through Citi presale.

I would use a credit card from a friend and since I'm from Mexico, the only delivery method available for me is Will Call where presenting the original credit card and an ID is required. 

Do you know if after the purchase I would be able to change the credit card to show at Will Call? It would not be a Citi CC but it has my name on it. 

Or maybe another option to pick up the tickets without the original credit card holder being there?

You (or your friend) would need to contact Ticketmaster and/or CITI to see if this is possible...

20 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

You (or your friend) would need to contact Ticketmaster and/or CITI to see if this is possible...

Thanks, Max.

I think that even in the Citi-presale you can choose any ticket format you want, so you could choose hard tickets to be mailed to your friend.

On 11/28/2017 at 3:08 PM, tfls said:

I think that even in the Citi-presale you can choose any ticket format you want, so you could choose hard tickets to be mailed to your friend.

I could be wrong but I think if you choose hard tickets, they can only be mailed to the address that is associated with the TM account (and the CC name must match the name on the TM account as well) . But you could always choose the hard tickets option and then when your friend receives them, he/she can mail them to you. (Of course, I think this might require your friend to set up a TM account)

Edited by malaboo

Thanks, everyone!

Couldn´t get a TM confirmation so I'll have to wait for Verified Fan sale

I was assuming mganiel would use the Ticketmaster account of the friend with the Citi card, attached to it, have the tickets mailed to that friend, and then the friend mail them to mgraniel. This is because I do not think  mgraniel could not set up a Ticketmaster account with their own address and the friend’s credit card.  That might get flagged.

3 hours ago, tfls said:

I was assuming mganiel would use the Ticketmaster account of the friend with the Citi card, attached to it, have the tickets mailed to that friend, and then the friend mail them to mgraniel. This is because I do not think  mgraniel could not set up a Ticketmaster account with their own address and the friend’s credit card.  That might get flagged.

Probably true...at checkout it probably wouldn't go through if name on TM account doesn't match the name on the CC.