jvidhee

Anyone else not verified for the GENERAL SALES?

Anyone else had any luck with the GENERAL sales?  I was "waitlisted" so I am unable to buy tickets for any show.  I've DM'd Ticketbastard three times and I am getting tired of having to call them.  I want to fix this before the next general sale opens up.  I wanted to buy a cheap seat for Tulsa but am 100% shut out at this point.  Is there anything I need to do to fix this problem?

I have to admit I am not familiar with this terminology.. is it just in NA? New to this tour? Waitlisted?.. Our focus here is presales, but really sounds a weird procedure as you describe it. 

18 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I have to admit I am not familiar with this terminology.. is it just in NA? New to this tour? Waitlisted?.. Our focus here is presales, but really sounds a weird procedure as you describe it. 

It is new to this tour’s General Sale. It’s part of the Verified Fan program. Basically people got an email saying that they didn’t get a code, but were put on a waiting list in case space opened up. Should not affect the presales though. 

But you dont need a code for any of the Round 1 shows anymore.  You can buy Tulsa tickets without a code right now.  There are singles available for $41 (plus fees) and pairs for $58 each.

53 minutes ago, bigwave said:

It happened to me too during the first general 'verified' onsale. You have to have a code for that, too. Apparently they only provide a certain number of 'verified' fans with an access code for the general sale.

fullsizeoutput_1631.jpeg

because i was waitlisted  I was unable to buy tickets in the general sale and many other fans are in the same boat. Essentially, Ticketmaster has told us that we are out of luck.  As of yesterday, I was unable to buy tickets but as a previous poster said Tulsa is now open and Philly as well.  But a bit late because all seats are behind the stage in Tulsa. I've sent Ticketmaster 4 messages and they won't even respond.  I dont' understand this waitlist nonsense and getting shut out of the general sales. 

i apologize if this is the wrong place to post but i don't know where else to get help before the next round of general sales.

2 hours ago, jvidhee said:

i apologize if this is the wrong place to post but i don't know where else to get help before the next round of general sales.

Try tweeting them. They responded pretty quickly to me (over a different issue).

I can't even register....?  How is registration closed (yet only available for Montreal?) but also doesn't end until Friday?

5a1f800a3b29b_ScreenShot2017-11-29at10_49_03PM.png.5f5524d6f4c7bf77861161d9397df7f0.png