LDM

Alexa, Play the U2 Experience on Amazon Nov 29 & 30

Anyone else experiencing multiple skips in the songs and commentary?  Its been happening repeatedly to me (listening on my phone thru the Amazon music app), it keeps cutting off songs and jumping to other songs.   Maybe a streaming problem? 

7 minutes ago, zoomcat said:

Anyone else experiencing multiple skips in the songs and commentary?  Its been happening repeatedly to me (listening on my phone thru the Amazon music app), it keeps cutting off songs and jumping to other songs.   Maybe a streaming problem? 

Yes... That's why I came here to see if anyone else is having the same "experience" that I am. I am listening on my desktop computer. It cuts off songs midstream and switches to another song. I was trying to figure out if it is intentional or not. Whatever is causing it, it's annoying.

21 minutes ago, dawnboo said:

Yes... That's why I came here to see if anyone else is having the same "experience" that I am. I am listening on my desktop computer. It cuts off songs midstream and switches to another song. I was trying to figure out if it is intentional or not. Whatever is causing it, it's annoying.

It's SOOOOO Annoying. I tweeted to AmazonMusic about it. 

I'm on FIOS so it's not a slow internet connection issue.

4 minutes ago, Nawlins said:

It almost sounds like there is a drunken monkey at the controls.  I was loving it earlier this morning, but now its getting too annoying.

8 minutes ago, Nawlins said:

I'm on a very fast broadband connection, too.

And they just played One and associated commentary for the second time in an hour, weird.  Oh well, I'll keep listening and hopefully it will be fixed!

2 hours ago, zoomcat said:

Yep, same issue streaming through the app on my phone.  I've mostly powered through.  It's a shame, because I otherwise like what they did.  I think it's supposed to end tonight though, so likely won't be corrected.  Should do a longer, corrected version with even more material.  There's so much ground to cover, but I feel like I keep hearing the same stuff over and over.

Im listening to this, and blooming loving it. Somehow I hadn't heard The Little Things before, its on now and I love it. Instant favourite of mine, on the first play!

Edited by YellowBear

I have also been experiencing the skips.

I'm on a work connection, which is fast, so would be surprised if it is a buffering issue.

So with the album release imminent, anyone receive an email from Ticketmaster regarding the download?..I'm assuming it'll be coming tomorrow sometime, but with the way ticket pre sales went, who knows.

11 hours ago, orange12 said:

I wondered why it was taking forever to load.  I don't want to sign up for any free trial, thank you.  I thought this was free for U2 fans - no strings attached.  I was wrong.  Not impressed.

It's free, don't need to sign up for anything except maybe an Amazon account.

It's been fun to listen to- I like the little interview segments they play before the song. And the songs are a wide range, not just the singles- which I approve of! 

I have been drinking in the music from U2 Experience Amazon Music stream with no skips on my devices. Lovin' every minute! Thanks U2, Amazon Music, and Team for making this possible for all of us! The anticipation is delicious!

:JT_Logo_03::JT_Logo_03:

Edited by natural11
Yummmmy

3 hours ago, smsully said:

So with the album release imminent, anyone receive an email from Ticketmaster regarding the download?..I'm assuming it'll be coming tomorrow sometime, but with the way ticket pre sales went, who knows.

I just got an email to Redeem either a download or Cd about an hour ago ;)

5 minutes ago, Davidmk55 said:

I just got an email to Redeem either a download or Cd about an hour ago ;)

Nice!...I was curious...i hope mine comes soon and I can download it instantly after midnight...cheers

• Like 1

I am going for the in store buy...in 12 hours and 15 minutes!

:JT_Logo_03::JT_Logo_03:

Edited by natural11
Great how the Amazon Music-U2 Experience broadcast ended with MLK for the last song
  • Like 1

I really loved this stream , i was listening for a few hours when it shut off at midnight last night , i wish they ran it for a week or two , what i heard was pretty amazing , great interview clips & live stuff .

• Like 1

For those not aware, there's a somewhat similar "experience" (sorry...hard to find a better word!) now on Amazon Music that includes commentary on some of the new songs (as well as old):  Side by Side with U2.

33 minutes ago, uvalee said:

For those not aware, there's a somewhat similar "experience" (sorry...hard to find a better word!) now on Amazon Music that includes commentary on some of the new songs (as well as old):  Side by Side with U2.

Thanks!

• Like 1