Sign in to follow this  
edfelt

2nd Shows - LA and San Jose

Ouch - thought with last weeks announcement of additional Las Vegas date, that the U2 west coast tour was complete.  Used my code (that hadn't been sent to me during the first pre-sale, where all the cities were available) for Las Vegas, but would have held back one code use for the second San Jose show.  Argh.  It's tough anticipating what U2 and the promoter will announce with this tour...

Hooray! So relieved that there is a second show, and I'm looking forward to a positive experience in the upcoming presale. :)

Super excited for the Saturday Night Live performance as well tonight!

Is anybody trying for the verified sale tomorrow?? just wondering if THIS sale will be smoother than the last ones.

I got my code and link for the verified fan sale today. Text says sale starts at 10am but when I click on the link it says the sale starts at noon and won’t let me access the 10am sale. Help?

I got my text. Then hit link and it said not until noon. Then I just went to main ticketmaster site and searched u2 and clicked on the LA may 16 show. Then it had a spot for the code. I was able to get the $110 seats I wanted on the side. I just didn't want behind stage or the $350 seats.

Trying to get LA2 GA tickets, but the app and the website are giving me errors and not receiving the code I received this morning.  All this stress is totally not worth it.  I went to see my husband's favorite artist at T-Mobile arena in Vegas last Friday, where we will see U2 in May.  I bought the tix from scalpers and it was an amazing ticket buying experience.  No stress.  I verified the tickets were legit through a secondary website and showed up to the concert.  No stress in trying to get codes, no anxiousness to see if I would get tickets and no sadness if I didn't get tickets. I really hope there is a solution to all this stress-inducing u2 ticket buying.  It is overshadowing my deep love for u2 and it is disheartening that this is happening over and over again.  First with no luck for LA1, now no luck for LA2.   

I was able to get 1 GA for LA2 but it wasn't easy.! At first the system would not work. Then it would say "sorry try later" IT took 25 minutes into it to score one on my phone! It was very stressful and I'm glad I'm done.:)