achtungx

Philadelphia - June 13 & 14

Anybody know if Wells Fargo Center allows waiting in line/camping out overnight, specifically the night of June 13th after the 1st show?

I have GAs for both shows and really don't want to have to shell out $$$ for a hotel. 

Wells Fargo Center is in the same sports complex as Lincoln Financial Field; it's just across the street from the stadium. Security has not allowed fans to camp overnight, but in the past there has been a small set up of fans (1-3 people) about a block so southwest of the stadium that remains there all night. The individual people who are there changes, since fans take turns/shifts "manning the queue." I guess you could be in that group of people, if you arrive early enough to the queue and volunteer to stay there. It's a sketchy area though, and there's no place for a tent or anything; it's literally just a pair of chairs on a narrow sidewalk. There is a small area to park under a bridge nearby, but it is unseemly and I would never recommend anyone camping there overnight, or parking for more than a few hours. It seems the sort of place that will either get you in trouble with vagrants or local authorities.

There is a FaceBook group for people who have GA tickets to the Philly shows: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1958268947831034/ ("U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - PHILADELPHIA"). Information about where and when the GA queue will form and the rules that will govern it should be posted there a day or so before the show on the 13th. People also post info about hotel/Air B&B sharing and rides.

• Like 1

That group appears to be closed.

Has there been any updates to this? Just wondering. Attending night 2 and first time going to Philly for event. Any answers would help out. Thanks all.

The Facebook group has a guy on there who does not want to talk about GA... And won't let anyone else ask questions either. My advice 6:00ish am the day of for GA is usually safe... Even if they do check ins the night before.