Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCF

Songs of Experience Redemption Code Issues

I had an email this morning from Ticketmaster saying my album was available for download, I clicked the link, then just got a message that I'll be notified "when that bundle is available."  And no more emails yet from ticketmaster.  Anyone else get this?  When do I get the album?? Will I have to go to a record store and buy it today??  Can't wait!

Same here. The first screen said it would be available 1 December, then the second screen said, "when the bundle is available."

Download code for Vinyl doesn't work. What's the problem? Code from Box set doesn't work.

Ridiculous. I pre-ordered the deluxe album and bought tickets (ordered cd's), and neither will get here for about a week apparently. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I got an email saying 2 CDs had been shipped. While that's great and all, I wanted a digital download but have no information on it.

Hello all, loving the album but I'm having serious  issues trying to redeem my digital download code from the vinyl release. I was wondering if anyone else was experiancing issues and had any suggestions. I have already emailed the customer service email on the sound of vinyl site and tried to enter the code on different devices as well as in caps and lower case. I had this issue with them before when I tried to redeem a code from another album and I actually never ended up being able to get my download from that. If anyone has some pointers they'd be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

I finally got the download today but I couldn't get it onto iTunes on my phone. So I just paid to get it on iTunes. All my frustration melted away on listening to it, uninterrupted, start to finish.

Never got the email instructing me to choose a download or physical CD option, never got an email to just initiate a download, nada. Nothing.

Matches the 4+ years of fan club gifts I've never received.

Getting the same thing here.  Either someone forgot to flip the switch or they weren't ready.  I plan give it try over the next few days then email them if it still doesn't work.  

I'm having the same issue.  I emailed them as well- but even their contact link seems to be broken.  Nothing has worked- let me know if you make any headway..

53 minutes ago, moraz5973 said:

I'm having the same issue.  I emailed them as well- but even their contact link seems to be broken.  Nothing has worked- let me know if you make any headway..

I emailed the customer support and I got an email saying they received my request but I haven't gotten anything else. Like I said I have had an issue with them before (a couple years back) they never responded to me! 

Comment below to petition for a download code for the new album if you pre-ordered but haven't yet received it. What's the point of a pre-order if we have to wait, while others can go pick it up or download it instantly? Songs of Experience? How about demonstrating some customer service "experience?" Island Records provided downloads for some who bought Joshua Tree 30th anniversary re-issue who didn't receive their codes. We should be offered something similar at the least. I'm chomping at the bit here...

Me too. I emailed Push and they replied by asking for the web site I was trying to get it from and the name of the album. I provided that information and they haven't replied.

"

Hi - thanks for contacting us, I'm very sorry you are having problems validating your download code.

Please could you let us know the following:

1 - Which website you are using
2 - Which album you have a code for

Kind regards
Support"

I gave up this time and ordered from Amazon instead, having had a nightmare experience for the JT30 set.from fanfire . It was at my door 8am on release day. Ironically, I have the box set, but the download code doesn't work that came in the box. Tech support is ignoring me....

I agree ordering from U2 directly should come with midnight MP3 download, after all we were all trusted with tracks before release 

12 hours ago, brupars said:

Me too. I emailed Push and they replied by asking for the web site I was trying to get it from and the name of the album. I provided that information and they haven't replied.

"

Hi - thanks for contacting us, I'm very sorry you are having problems validating your download code.

Please could you let us know the following:

1 - Which website you are using
2 - Which album you have a code for

Kind regards
Support"

I got this automated response pretty much as soon as I sent my email (Friday afternoon)...

"Your request (39124) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email."

and I haven't gotten any other messages from them since. I did just now reply to that email though so we will see what happens, however I am not holding my breath. It seems that I am not the only person to have had issues with this company.

I didn't get the box I got the double LP from Barnes & Noble because I had a 20% coupon. It's definitely the website they decided to use. Like I mentioned in the other thread I've had serious issues with the site before and never was able to redeem a download code for a completely different artists album and I never got it sorted out. 

Of all the "vinyl redemption sites" it seems like the sound of vinyl is the worst. :(

Update:

They have sent me a different code to use. Apparently the codes issued weren't valid? What a flustercluck :lol:

3 hours ago, antoinecousin said:

I can't download the digital version too but i clicking on the  "Email support with details" doesn't do anything. What should I do ? 

I used this email tickets@pushsupport.com it took a couple of days but they finally got back to me. They just sent me a new code entirely, I am guessing all the codes they sent out in the vinyl are defective because I haven't seen a single person say a positive thing about them :rolleyes:

Just received SOE in the mail. 3 days late and the download code doesn’t work. Beyond frustrated.