JCF

Songs of Experience Redemption Code Issues

2 hours ago, dinotar said:

Just received SOE in the mail. 3 days late and the download code doesn’t work. Beyond frustrated. 

Send an email to the address I posted, they should send you a new code within a couple days (it took me from Friday to Monday to get mine). I know it can be frustrating but that's the only solution I have seen so far. I think all of the codes they put in the albums were invalid. 

On 12/3/2017 at 4:29 AM, brupars said:

I gave up this time and ordered from Amazon instead, having had a nightmare experience for the JT30 set.from fanfire . It was at my door 8am on release day. Ironically, I have the box set, but the download code doesn't work that came in the box. Tech support is ignoring me....

Those of us who had to deal with the JT30 set fiasco deserve some sort of badge that says "I SURVIVED THE JT30 SET MASSACRE" or something along those lines. :lol:

• Like 1

I also got a new working download code from Push entertainment after several days. Same problem with the JT30 7lp set, same resolution. 

I would think someone in the band or management would be checking these forums around the time of the new release to see if anyone is having problems. If so they could do something about it. Has anyone had any luck with help getting a download of the new album or anything while waiting for their delayed pre-order? If so, please share. I just want to hear the new album, now! I am stubborn, and I will not pay for it again. I already own three copies which aren't delivered yet. 

• Like 1

I ordered the double LP and got the digital download code. It will not work. Is anyone else having issues redeming theirs? I just opened the album to get the code and the website will not accept it. I tried lower case and upper case letters and neither work. 
I am ot a happy camper right now.

Thanks for the info

Karen

I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered as well, and had I known it was going to take this long I would have ordered it from Amazon as they manage to get things out on time. To say I'm pissed off about it is a bit of an understatement to say the least.

The simple answer to the original poster's question is "NO". Do U2 know fans are still waiting for the album? Its very unlikely. Are u2 using a less than professional merchandising company? YES. LN neither care nor probably know exactly where half of the orders are. Its been a long time since I've experienced such an unprofessional merchandising company. In this day and age most are able to provide tracking updates. Not this bunch of cowboys!

Was told my CD's were to arrive by Dec 7th (a week after being released) and I still haven't received them yet. Kind of a downer. I'm almost ready to just head over to Amoeba records and buy the damn thing, I guess you get what you pay for...when it's free, they can take their sweet time sending it....