hollywoodswag

Round 2 Verified Fan or General Onsale GA Success?

I was trying to be nice and help someone out who couldn't access the presales, but TM won't let me be great. 

1 minute ago, toyoracer said:

I was trying to be nice and help someone out who couldn't access the presales, but TM won't let me be great. 

codes are personal and non-transferable... also, remember that the tickets sales and code use is audited. While being nice is great, you could risk tickets and/or u2.com account canceled...

I jumped on two $47 tickets for MSG2 which turned into $65 tickets when fees were added. Looked at the seat map and they are dead centre behind the stage, top level.

Still though I'll be in the room.

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

codes are personal and non-transferable... also, remember that the tickets sales and code use is audited. While being nice is great, you could risk tickets and/or u2.com account canceled...

Ah no. I was going to buy the ticket under my account and just have them reimburse me and I send them the ticket once it arrived. I wouldn't want to risk cancelling my order.

1 minute ago, toyoracer said:

Ah no. I was going to buy the ticket under my account and just have them reimburse me and I send them the ticket once it arrived. I wouldn't want to risk cancelling my order.

gotcha... it certainly sucks that you weren't successful...

• Sad 1

Hello.  I'm trying for second night in San Jose and it's only giving me the VIP packages and Red Zone. How do I purchase just the regular priced tickets? 

eXPERIENCE GROUP Presale

Start: Tue, 12/05/17 10:00 AM PST
End: Thu, 12/07/17 05:00 PM PST

VIP Packages Presale

Edited by benny00

3 minutes ago, benny00 said:

Hello.  I'm trying for second night in San Jose and it's only giving me the VIP packages and Red Zone. How do I purchase just the regular priced tickets? 

eXPERIENCE GROUP Presale

VIP Packages Presale

try this, please...

San Jose.png

Sorry, it's not showing me the U2.com Verified Subscribers option. I don't know how to insert a screen shot to show you what I'm getting. I think it's attached?  Thank you.

U2.docx

3 hours ago, JCF said:

Trying to get GA to Boston 2 -- on the phone app it seems to think there is only a public onsale happening in a few hours, can't get in and get tickets.  On my desktop I can get in but only behind-stage seats coming up. No GA.  

yeah, kinda funny how the onsale time displayed changed from 10am to 2 pm EST, yet the sale is still going on.  either way did not see any GAs available for Boston 2

But there were plenty of GAs available on Stubhub while the Ticketmaster public sale was running this afternoon. :angry:

Struck out Both times today for Boston 2. No GA, only some behind the stage and nosebleeds... Luckily, we got a pair of GA for both Bostons in the fan club presales earlier.

7 hours ago, dude80cool said:

yeah, kinda funny how the onsale time displayed changed from 10am to 2 pm EST, yet the sale is still going on.  either way did not see any GAs available for Boston 2

I had the same thing happen for Philly 2 , General sale was supposed to start at 10, the Site displayed a ticket sale for noon..... confusing

3 hours ago, hicksong said:

I had the same thing happen for Philly 2 , General sale was supposed to start at 10, the Site displayed a ticket sale for noon..... confusing

it's just overall weird and I don't recall seeing these kind of issues before with other bands.  With this whole presale / onsale system there has been a lot of confusion with on sale times.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, hollywoodswag said:

Is anyone having any success with GAs for the round 2 verified fan onsale or the general onsale? I struck out on DC the whole way through.

I feel like I've won the California Lotto. I just scored 2 GAFLR tickets to SJ2. I'm still in disbelief!

• Like 1

LA fan here....this is by far THE WORST PRESALE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since becoming a member of u2.com I have always been able to buy GA tix. This new system has caused Ticketmaster to completely shut down, I keep getting error messages and so far I have missed out on both presales and the general sale for night 1 @ d forum. Beyond disappointed with this. U2 FANS DESERVE BETTER!!!

Somehow I scored 2 GA for SJ2. I'm feeling extremely grateful! I hope everyone is able to get the tickets they're hoping for. Good luck, guys!🍀

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Livinonthedge said:

Somehow I scored 2 GA for SJ2. I'm feeling extremely grateful! I hope everyone is able to get the tickets they're hoping for. Good luck, guys!🍀

Congrats!

I called U2.com this morning to politely ask them to go back to the way presales were handled in the past. I explained that as a fan club member since they began to offer presale codes and a concert goer for multiple stops on each tour since ZooTV how disapointed I am with the amount of GA tix they release for the fan club. It has never been this difficult. If the true intent is to put tickets in the hands of fans, they have failed. They are pushing me to the scalper/brokers to get the tickets that I want.  The woman said I could go to the help page on the website and fill out a ‘suggestion’ to the website. I suppose it is a start.

In the first Fan Club Presale I got 2 GA for Philly.  I was also a Verified Citi card and a Verified Fan for the rest of all the presales.  In the first round Citi Presale I got lower tics for NJ at $135 but no GA.  First round Verified sale I got upper deck MSG $125 I think.  Second round of Presale was very confusing.  I got multiple codes and I wasn't sure if they were for Citi card or Verified fan.  Presale start times on the text said one time but on TM or Wells Fargo Philly sites said another time.  Didn't get any GA's for any of those shows either,  in the second round I only purchased tics for Philly 2 upper on the side at $171.  I tried to get tics too for MSG 2 at the very second they went on sale and after a super long wait was only offered upper deck which I refused.  I don't understand how I can almost never get GA for any of the shows when I have my code, I'm signed in to TM and I try the very second it goes on sale and I'm immediatly offered upper deck.  What a joke!  They really should take all the GA tickets for every show and sell them exclusively to the fan club members.  They will all sell and they will make money and the fans would be happy.  After all they want the most loyal, excited fans up by the stage and along the cat walk and by the smaller stage.  They would have that for sure. Thats my idea for next tour.  All GA's to fanclub members only.