hollywoodswag

Round 2 Verified Fan or General Onsale GA Success?

18 minutes ago, hollywoodswag said:

Is anyone having any success with GAs for the round 2 verified fan onsale or the general onsale? I struck out on DC the whole way through.

Nothing for Chicago

Nope, nothing. Only received a code for LV even though I'm registered for LV, LA and SJ. I think that AXS is a problem too.

I had 2 Vegas GA in my cart finally at 10:20am and when I went to the payment page it said my session has timed out. The top of the page had said I had 2:50 left so it didn’t time out, maybe a bad glitch? So frustrating. I had AXS and Flashseats logged in and ready, so no reason this should have happened. 

• Like 1

No luck for Vegas in either presale or general onsale. First time I've been shutout of GA's on any tour since they started GA with Elevation. Process is a ridiculous failure for us true fans. So disappointing. 

I'm so confused. AXS says general onsale for Vegas is at noon PST, but verified fan codes sent out said 10 a.m. So I tried the "U2 Onsale Group" at 10 a.m. and it accepted the code, and said "Fan Club Onsale GA Floor." But this code was supposed to be for general onsale not a fan club, right?! And of course there were no GAs to be found in Vegas. Do we use our code again at noon, or is that wide open? Why is this SO COMPLICATED? Why is that most of us have tried up to three times per show (U2.com presale, Citi presale, general onsale) and hardly a GA to be pulled anywhere?  

• Like 1

Tried fan club, Citi, and general verified this morning for GA Vegas 2 and got nothing. Hard to believe. Never been like this before. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Tried fan club, Citi, and general verified this morning for GA Vegas 2 and got nothing. Hard to believe. Never been like this before. 

Same thing. So many sales, so much time wasted. With this being the final chance unless we fork over $$$ to scalpers, I actually feel near tears though I know how stupid that is! But it feels really, really sad. 

I know exactly what you mean. Struck out again this AM for GA for Vegas 2. After striking out for Vegas 1 for both fan & public sale. No luck either for fan club Vegas 2 sale. NEVER had a problem getting GAs for any tour until now. After jumping through the hoops of verified fan, codes, texts, emails, ended up wasting a lot of time to walk away with no tickets!

Edited by jonnyporkchop

I'm feeling a bit foolish at this point. I've tried to get 2 GA for either SJ or Vegas either night since the start. Presale, General, emails, phone calls... code didn't initially work in the beginning (the first round) and when it finally starting working TM locked me out (thought I was a bot). I've rearranged things so each time I can login on the dot. I called U2.com and after an hour and a half wait was told they would try to hold two SJ GA for me. I was told I might get an email and phone call back. Nope. I keep trying. I keep hoping. I naively keep jumping through all these hoops. It's all getting a little embarrassing ;)

Edited by Livinonthedge

26 minutes ago, Livinonthedge said:

I'm feeling a bit foolish at this point. I've tried to get 2 GA for either SJ or Vegas either night since the start. Presale, General, emails, phone calls... code didn't initially work in the beginning (the first round) and when it finally starting working TM locked me out (thought I was a bot). I've rearranged things so each time I can login on the dot. I called U2.com and after an hour and a half wait was told they would try to hold two SJ GA for me. I was told I might get an email and phone call back. Nope. I keep trying. I keep hoping. I naively keep jumping through all these hoops. It's all getting a little embarrassing ;)

Was that for SJ1 or SJ2? I had no luck with SJ1 and am hoping to score with SJ2. I'm still confused with the difference between Verified Fan and Verified Subscriber. I was both for the General Sale (no luck with the 1st pre-sale).  But I have no idea if I have to continue to re-verify.  I am so frustrated with this new system, I almost want to quit trying.

1 hour ago, 504jumper said:

Was that for SJ1 or SJ2? I had no luck with SJ1 and am hoping to score with SJ2. I'm still confused with the difference between Verified Fan and Verified Subscriber. I was both for the General Sale (no luck with the 1st pre-sale).  But I have no idea if I have to continue to re-verify.  I am so frustrated with this new system, I almost want to quit trying.

I tried for SJ 1, and Vegas 1&2 through the  presales and general sales.  I'll be trying for SJ2 this week. It's all a bit confusing trying to keep up with verifications, codes, and dates. Mine says "Set Up Complete", but under my account info I thought originally it said "verified", but now it says "confirmed". I don't know if there is a difference or if it matters. It never use to be this difficult to get GAs. I'm wondering where all the GAs have gone to...

10 minutes ago, Livinonthedge said:

I tried for SJ 1, and Vegas 1&2 through the  presales and general sales.  I'll be trying for SJ2 this week. It's all a bit confusing trying to keep up with verifications, codes, and dates. Mine says "Set Up Complete", but under my account info I thought originally it said "verified", but now it says "confirmed". I don't know if there is a difference or if it matters. It never use to be this difficult to get GAs. I'm wondering where all the GAs have gone to...

This is the hardest that is has ever been. I have very little hope that I'll get GAs. I might have to buy whatever is available.  I was "Set Up Complete" for the first pre-sale (Innocence Group), but didn't get a code or email.  It still reads that way now and my email status is CONFIRMED.

Guess, I'll find out Wednesday.

No luck with Vegas GA's for either show... been in the fan club since 2001, never lapsed, never had GA trouble in the past.   Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.    

Edited by krat

11 hours ago, uwdawgfan said:

I had 2 Vegas GA in my cart finally at 10:20am and when I went to the payment page it said my session has timed out. The top of the page had said I had 2:50 left so it didn’t time out, maybe a bad glitch? So frustrating. I had AXS and Flashseats logged in and ready, so no reason this should have happened. 

I noticed that. I had seat in my cart and there was still time left but it timed out! Lucky I was able to go back in and pull the same seat and quickly bought it.

I tried for Vegas yesterday, nothing. Today, I've only received error messages again and again for both NY2 and BO2. I haven't been able to pull a thing since exactly 10 a.m. and I keep trying... this is all I get after my codes are accepted!

ScreenShotNY2.png

Just now, U2GirlHusband said:

I tried for Vegas yesterday, nothing. Today, I've only received error messages again and again for both NY2 and BO2. I haven't been able to pull a thing since exactly 10 a.m. and I keep trying... this is all I get after my codes are accepted!

ScreenShotNY2.png

You have to clean the cookies from the browser. It keeps happening to me too each time I hit "Find Tickets". 

Trying to get GA to Boston 2 -- on the phone app it seems to think there is only a public onsale happening in a few hours, can't get in and get tickets.  On my desktop I can get in but only behind-stage seats coming up. No GA.