6. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
  7. One
  8. Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
  9. Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
  10. You're the Best Thing About Me
  11. 13 (There Is A Light)
  12. All I Want Is You

8 hours ago, Angel said:

Wow... All I Want Is You played full orchestra... just like the original version... Touching

One of my favorite u2 songs....ever.....especially the the orchestra version.

I love the risks U2 attempts....that is when their true "inner Beethoven" is revealed.....It's leather mixed with silk

After all.....Beethoven was the rockstar of his day.....so rebellious yet full of beautiful, romantic melodies.....

Edited by unforgettableu2

15 hours ago, omnivox said:

This song always gives me chills. 

same here, Omnivox.  I hope they put it into the setlist for the tour.  I'd try and find a reason that fits in with the tone of the new album/tour but it's such an amazing song that I feel no need.  I love Edge's guitar on it.  I think it's still my favorite piece of his guitar playing. 

• Like 1

Bang, veey nice!  New album after a few turns the bullshit fades away the best of u2 shines through!  Fuck it is nice for u boys to punch though to the othee side! God go with u and yours.

2 hours ago, virgopolaris said:

Bang, veey nice!  New album after a few turns the bullshit fades away the best of u2 shines through!  Fuck it is nice for u boys to punch though to the othee side! God go with u and yours.

I love what you said.....

If you like movies AND U2 than you should see the movie "Contagion" with Matt Damon amongst others. At the end of this intense movie the song "All I Want is You" is played and the effect is chillingly beautiful. Ofcourse even without any movie this song is heavenly on its own. We have Van Dyke Parks to thank for the string arrangements which are admired by the u2 guys at the end of the song when they look and listen in admiration to the beautiful strings. What a great song. I dont think U2 will bring a full string orchestra on tour but this song lends itself so well for an acoustic version, like they did on the ZOO TV tour. Gorgeous song....goosebumps allover

Edited by bettydalton
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2017 at 2:12 PM, Manohlive said:

same here, Omnivox.  I hope they put it into the setlist for the tour.  I'd try and find a reason that fits in with the tone of the new album/tour but it's such an amazing song that I feel no need.  I love Edge's guitar on it.  I think it's still my favorite piece of his guitar playing. 

They could record the orchestra like they did for RHMT and play it as the last song before the encore as they walk off stage. And definitely include Walk to the Water lyrics - YESSSS!

Just now, allyson2008 said:

They could record the orchestra like they did for RHMT and play it as the last song before the encore as they walk off stage. And definitely include Walk to the Water lyrics - YESSSS!

Does anyone know what happened to the idiot that pelts Bono in the face with water while he's onstage singing this song on the U2 Go Home DVD?