KarinW22

Red Zone at Scottrade

So I bought 2 tickets on Seat Geek for the Red Zone 2 section. When I received my tickets it doesn't say Red Zone on it anywhere but instead says GA2. I'm trying to make sure I bought the right tickets, since I paid up for them a little. When I called Scottrade Center I don't think the guy I was talking to really understood what I was asking. 

Does anyone know if GA2 on the ticket means Red Zone 2? Or do I have just a general admission ticket? Thought I would check here before calling Ticket Network. Thanks!

Edited by KarinW22

Red zone is supposed to be will call only. The tickets will indicate section RZ1 or RZ2 on them.

Thank you for clarifying.

I contacted Ticket Network who also told me they were GA tickets. I emailed Seatgeek because they must have it mislabeled. I went on their app again to see if maybe I made a mistake but when you click on the little green dot over the Red Zone section it literally says "Red Zone 2" tickets so that's what I thought I was getting. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm curious to see what Seatgeek comes back and says. 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, KarinW22 said:

Thank you for clarifying.

I contacted Ticket Network who also told me they were GA tickets. I emailed Seatgeek because they must have it mislabeled. I went on their app again to see if maybe I made a mistake but when you click on the little green dot over the Red Zone section it literally says "Red Zone 2" tickets so that's what I thought I was getting. Has anyone else had this experience? I'm curious to see what Seatgeek comes back and says. 

did you ever get this resolved?

I did get it resolved. Seatgeek was actually great and very responsive. They ended up refunding me in full and corrected the issue on their seating/pricing chart. I ended up getting tickets in the seating area pretty close to the stage so I'm very excited for the show. I'm taking my 9 year-old son who loves U2 also and it will be his first concert ever!