Sign in to follow this  
colincooper

European dates

Do you think all the tickets will be available in the presale or just certain sections as I want standing tickets not paying over the odds.

I am sure they will have standing tickets available in the pre sales, as well as other sections. The pre sales here in America were spotty, many Experience fan club members got denied standing tickets. I hope you find what your looking for, I am sure Europe is chomping at the bit....

There has always been standing but it sounds like it will be hard to get hold of them. Last nights BBC program will definitely have made tickets harder to get.

I'm going for Dublin (I've always said I would but always chickened out) so I'll be happy to get anything. Hopefully I'll get GA but I'm happy to settle for back of stage or nosebleeds

• Haha 1

11/1/18 - I am just off the phone with U2.com.  I was told that U2 fan club members who are "verified" would NOT be guaranteed a presale code.  This is in direct contradiction to Guy's letter.  It looks like the confusion in Customer Services continues. Bit worrying if they are the ones dealing with matters on the ground.

Looks like the next presale is heading the same way as the USA one. 

24 minutes ago, Unstoppable said:

How knows which European cities can be added to Leg2 else??? 

If/When there is an announcement about new dates in Europe and/or the UK, you will find posted in u2.com and here in Zootopia. Please keep checking periodically both, as well as U2 social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter)

Anyway UK is Europe - geographically - and still politically :P