Sign in to follow this  
cantinadetim

Paper tickets?

Hey, guys. My buddy got GA tickets during the Innocence presale last week. He said that Ticketmaster asked for a delivery option and he chose US Mail. So, I'm assuming it's paper tickets this time and not credit card entry? Anyone know for sure?

15 hours ago, cantinadetim said:

Hey, guys. My buddy got GA tickets during the Innocence presale last week. He said that Ticketmaster asked for a delivery option and he chose US Mail. So, I'm assuming it's paper tickets this time and not credit card entry? Anyone know for sure?

Yes, he will get hard tickets. Best way to go, if you want a cool keepsake of the show. I screwed up an got e-tickets and all I got what this receipt-looking thing that was printed by the staff at the gate. It wasn't anywhere near as cool.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 2:54 PM, 504jumper said:

Yes, he will get hard tickets. Best way to go, if you want a cool keepsake of the show. I screwed up an got e-tickets and all I got what this receipt-looking thing that was printed by the staff at the gate. It wasn't anywhere near as cool.

I also am a fan of the stub