rhondamohler

behind the stage

I've never bought seats behind the stage and I'm considering doing so, so that I can attend with friends who don't want to spend a lot of money.  Does anyone know how obstructed these seats will be? Will we see anything???

30 minutes ago, rhondamohler said:

I've never bought seats behind the stage and I'm considering doing so, so that I can attend with friends who don't want to spend a lot of money.  Does anyone know how obstructed these seats will be? Will we see anything???

Hi rhondamohler, here is a shot of the stage for i+e 2015 (taken at SAP Center, San Jose, Ca.). I believe they will be using the same stage for e+i 2018. I'm basing this assumption the floor plan according to Ticketmaster. As you can see, there is no obstruction behind the stage, but if you are directly behind you will probably not see the giant screen.

IMG_0010.jpg

Yeah, if your behind, the main stage is happening, cool POV , b stage might be an issue especially if your up high, the screen might obstruct that action. As far as the visuals on the screen, that will be the challenge. But main stage action should be ok.