karenpittman78

YAY 2017 subscription gift ARRIVED!!!!!

I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!! They finally arrived!!!!! Anyone else receive theirs yet?

I love how the '87 Side A has an old school photo and the '17 Side B has a photo from the tour (as you can see in the photos)

Karen

25360552_10155464447909191_1241810612_n.jpg

Edited by karenpittman78

Did these arrive via USPS or a different carrier?  I was out of town before and during the holidays and had my regular mail stopped. I went to pick it up and no singles. I just want to be sure I don't have to start worrying that they were nabbed off my front stoop.....it's ridiculous they are giving us zero info on the shipping! Thanks! 

Hi, it was shipped UPS, but they dropped it off at my post office and I picked them up there. If you look on your order page on the u2 store order status page there might be tracking info. I had tracking info on mine.

3 hours ago, karenpittman78 said:

Hi, it was shipped UPS, but they dropped it off at my post office and I picked them up there. If you look on your order page on the u2 store order status page there might be tracking info. I had tracking info on mine.

Thank you for the info! I had heard in a different thread someone thought it may have come from USPS but they weren't sure. I didn't think to check the order status page because I hadn't got an email about it and I heard they were just randomly showing up. I did however check my order status page and on my membership singles order it says "shipping info not available" so I guess they still haven't shipped mine and I need to email support, yet again. :rolleyes: