Sign in to follow this  
Navaglo

So Much Money!

U2, I love you....I've traveled the world to see you.  I've seen every tour since the 87 JT tour.  But this time, I don't know if I can.  $600 to see you from the nose bleed seats in Los Angeles?  Almost $300 to sit in obstructed view behind the stage?  What's happened? I love the new album, as I do all the others, and I know GA seats are $85 (but they're not seats, it's a crowded floor where bathrooms and beer are all but impossible, plus I'm not 18 anymore and like to have a seat before and after the music)...so really, $900 for a pair of tickets near the roof?  Come on.  23 shows I've been to now, 4 different countries, but here, in my backyard, I may have to pass.  Just too much money :(

Or you can wait until after management decides most people aren't going to actually spend $895 for Platinum/VIP/Party Package tickets and they very subtly unannounced return those tickets to be sold for regular admission prices. At the same time they will lower the cost for tickets in other sections that are not selling as well as expected. Last tour was a fiasco with some tickets being sold at fire sale prices the closer you got to the date. You literally had people paying less than. $100 per ticket sitting next to someone who had paid over $300 in the pre-sale.....it was an embarrassment.

For most shows, the ticket pricing is the following $325, $171, $106, $76, $41. There are seats at the $41 ticket price behind the stage upper level and at the far end of the arena upper level. There are also seats at the $76 price level. So if you don't want to pay $325 per ticket, you DON'T have too. There were $300 dollar priced tickets on the Songs Of Innocence tour and $275 priced tickets on the 360 tour. These higher ticket prices are NOT NEW!