KarinW22

Stage set up

Has there been any information released about the stage set up for this tour? When I've been looking at tickets, it looks like they are selling behind the stage too so I was wondering if it might be an open set up?

Good question, I'm sitting behind the stage lower level row 2 in Las Vegas, hopefully not too low.  I have heard mixed reviews  about behind the stage seats.

There is a reason that the behind the stage seats are 1/3 the price of side seats. The stage set will be the same as ie. You wont be able to see the screen from back there.

On 12/17/2017 at 1:46 PM, KarinW22 said:

Has there been any information released about the stage set up for this tour? When I've been looking at tickets, it looks like they are selling behind the stage too so I was wondering if it might be an open set up?

Yes ! Open setup, I have seen U2 from behind the stage before and it is a quality vantage point. If you are too high, them maybe not such a quality ticket, if you are really wanting to watch TV while at the show then this ticket is not for you, If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's  a great seat....... Enjoy the shoew, feel all the feels !

Edited by hicksong
Removed incorrect word

12 hours ago, hicksong said:

If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's not a great seat....... Enjoy the show, feel all the feels !

Thanks for the heads up, this will be my first arena show.  ☘??  

6 hours ago, kevin_hogan said:

19 hours ago, hicksong said:

If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's not a great seat....... Enjoy the show, feel all the feels !

Thanks for the heads up, this will be my first arena show.  ☘??  

Just saw my error. I meant to say it’s a great seat ! Hang onto your ass !! Sorry ! 

• Like 1

I´ll posted a question on this at wrong place, but this looks like the place.

Anyone knows if it´s true that GA in Europe Arenas runs all the way to the main stage? It looks like that on some of the Arena stage setup layouts. If they have the LCD like the Innoncence tour it will be interesting, I had a good view close to Red Zone.

Either way one will have the neck back in position. :)

Thanks.

/Per

On 12/17/2017 at 6:46 PM, KarinW22 said:

I sat behind the stage upper tier at the O2 on IE tour, gave a great overview of the gig. With the stage setup the same (by the looks) as that tour you'll be pleasantly surprised. It was only first 4 songs you were watching "from behind" as the rest of the show took place on the catwalk / B stage

On 2018-01-31 at 1:24 PM, stanley14 said:

This is from u2songs.com

leg2venuemaps.jpg

Thanks.

On 18/12/2017 at 4:26 PM, hicksong said:

Yes ! Open setup, I have seen U2 from behind the stage before and it is a quality vantage point. If you are too high, them maybe not such a quality ticket, if you are really wanting to watch TV while at the show then this ticket is not for you, If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's  a great seat....... Enjoy the shoew, feel all the feels !

Thanks man, I have tickets to Manchester, front row behind the stage. I was a little apprehensive about this. But you have given me new hope as I do not care about the screens. My main concern was looking at the baxk of the bands heads all night.

2 hours ago, zoodog1 said:

Thanks man, I have tickets to Manchester, front row behind the stage. I was a little apprehensive about this. But you have given me new hope as I do not care about the screens. My main concern was looking at the baxk of the bands heads all night.

I'm looking forward to sitting behind the stage in row 2 in Vegas, I will have an opportunity to see the screen later in Dublin.  Cheers

16 hours ago, zoodog1 said:

Don’t think of it as looking at the back of their heads the whole time (and it won’t be the whole time); but look at it as seeing the arena from their perspective too. 

On 2/11/2018 at 4:33 AM, mich40 said:

Don’t think of it as looking at the back of their heads the whole time (and it won’t be the whole time); but look at it as seeing the arena from their perspective too. 

Great point of view 

Sitting behind the stage in row 2 Vegas was amazing.  What a view especially since no one was in front of me, plus I could still see part of the screen.  Great view especially for the price.  I highly recommend it and yes I would sit there again.  ????