KarinW22

Stage set up

Recommended Posts

Has there been any information released about the stage set up for this tour? When I've been looking at tickets, it looks like they are selling behind the stage too so I was wondering if it might be an open set up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a reason that the behind the stage seats are 1/3 the price of side seats. The stage set will be the same as ie. You wont be able to see the screen from back there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2017 at 1:46 PM, KarinW22 said:

Has there been any information released about the stage set up for this tour? When I've been looking at tickets, it looks like they are selling behind the stage too so I was wondering if it might be an open set up?

Yes ! Open setup, I have seen U2 from behind the stage before and it is a quality vantage point. If you are too high, them maybe not such a quality ticket, if you are really wanting to watch TV while at the show then this ticket is not for you, If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's  a great seat....... Enjoy the shoew, feel all the feels !

Edited by hicksong
Removed incorrect word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hicksong said:

If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's not a great seat....... Enjoy the show, feel all the feels !

Thanks for the heads up, this will be my first arena show.  ☘🎸🎤  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kevin_hogan said:

 

19 hours ago, hicksong said:

If your  ticket is down low behind the stage then hang on to your Ass, it's not a great seat....... Enjoy the show, feel all the feels !

Thanks for the heads up, this will be my first arena show.  ☘🎸🎤  

 

Just saw my error. I meant to say it’s a great seat ! Hang onto your ass !! Sorry ! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member