Sign in to follow this  
jaanakulo

The U2 song that saved your life

Have had so many by this band.  Surprised it still got to me. 13.

Book of Your Heart. Little Things. Every Breaking Wave

One.

And others. I hope the band really and truly understand sometimes sometimes they are real live savers, the world is now very harsh and difficult and bands like this (back to 13 crucial lyrics) some people search the comfort in music in impossible conditions and really worrying world wide attitudes. For me as a U2 fan it is more over amazing they still are down to earth maybe cos they know their roots i dont know but when things are getting tough and we have had enough some songs are really ... an universe. Thank you U2 for being and singing an universe. 

I would have to say "Desire" because it introduced me to U2 and their music.  I also gained respect for the band members for having down-to earth and classy style.   

I got carried away by The Book of Your Heart. I was almost... well very ready to leave this band behind but those fuckers made a song like that. It is a very very good song. 

My humble opinion of U2 and maybe another album...this is a good start

where is the truth and the strength and something else now when they are over sinatra.frank. they might  stick even more to the book of the heart and beyond. Ballads and sincerity, they can do that, it does not really have to be uplifting when you are 60 but with all that U2 have and are capable of, what I think, they just crush it, if they make in the next three years a kind of "I did it my way" album but better cos they can and it is crucial. Over Johnny Cash Hurt. 

All of us are here. We are here really.