clapton is god

Euro dates news, is it delayed due to Fan Verification ?

10 hours ago, gman70 said:

Latest rumoirs i have read are that Euro Dates will be released this week and the tour will be visiting 12-13 cities, which doesnt sound much. Anyone else heard a rumour that there are to be no Scottish shows? I find that really hard to believe myself

I heard that too. And when I checked Sse hydro events page it kinda confirmed it as Kevin Bridges has booked out virtually everday in October . Apparently  UK dates are in October so not much U2 could do about that.......

No Kevin Bridges on October 8,9 or 10 which looks a bit strange compared with Kevind schedule suggesting that perhaps another event may be on :-)

https://www.kevinbridges.co.uk/

Crazy the amount of dates/ money that Kevin Bridges is playing!

Really hope there are shows in Scotland, we missed out on the JT tour but to be fair apart from london so did the rest of the UK! Might have to do with the U2 tribute band that is playing in Dundee the end of this month.:(

4 hours ago, MacPhisto5 said:

Really hope there are shows in Scotland, we missed out on the JT tour but to be fair apart from london so did the rest of the UK! Might have to do with the U2 tribute band that is playing in Dundee the end of this month.:(

If they are u2uk you are in for treat I think they are the best u2 tribute act by a long way. 

Just heared the date for the Dutch gig. After that I logged in here and saw that there is a Facebook connection possibility. I don’t have FB and I don’t want FB. So what is the deal and what’s happing with the ‘verified ticket sale’.

From the FAQ in the Help section (www.u2.com/help)

Will there be Verified Subscriber / Verified Fan for the U2eiTour presales for shows in EU/UK?

No. Verified Subscriber / Verified Fan process was only for the North America presales.

The Facebook connection is just to log in to the board - it's optional so if you don't want it you don't have to use it.

So now those of us in Ireland are 5he only country delayed waiting for the announcement of our dates. Don't know why this full announcement couldn't of been stalled a few more weeks to finalise these dates and announce everything together