clapton is god

Euro dates news, is it delayed due to Fan Verification ?

i  was hoping   that  the Euro leg dates would be  announced  by  now  :(
Is  any delay  due to  Livenation  and implementing Fan verification  over in 'Europe ?

I was looking to post something like this, I was hoping dates would be out by now, I'm sure i read they'd be out in January at somepoint but we know that can change. 

I saw a post on FB listing all the dates but got taken down,,,, they normally are pretty bang on ones I've seen before. Id have thought atu2 or u2songs would have some info about Euro dates by now, at least more than the cities we already know about. The dates I saw..  starts in Bologna unipol ends in Manchester, Glasgow SSE was down with Dublin 3, Belfast sse , London O2,  Stockholm globe, Amsterdam ziggy, Copenhagen Royal, Lisbon meo, Bordeaux metropole, Madrid wizink, Paris accor, and German shows 

I reckon the FV thing is to stay for this tour even if it has been a disaster.

Seems to benefit touts as they do it for a living and have time to research properly. 

Any idea of rumored start and end dates? Sept - ?? Oct/Nov?

Those are some tasty cities. Gonna be hard to figure out an itinerary with limited vacation time. Wish they'd just announce already. 

Just saw Madrid 18th September on U2Valencia FB page (Well that was what I got through Google Translate)...  also hoping for more news on Europe dates soon though 😊

Does anyone know what to do with your 'verified' account for Europe.

I have a ticketmaster US account and a Ticketmaster Ireland account - I live in Ireland.

I was verified with my US account linked for the US tour because I've gone to a few shows in the US through the years.

Now my account is linked to the US account.

When it comes to Europe I'll want to buy for Dublin. Can I unlink my US account and add my Ticketmaster Ireland account back on.

I'm a very longtime subscriber - in the 'experience' group for last tours. Don't want this verification process to mess up my chances in Dublin.

3 minutes ago, Rory 7 said:

Does anyone know what to do with your 'verified' account for Europe.

I have a ticketmaster US account and a Ticketmaster Ireland account - I live in Ireland.

I was verified with my US account linked for the US tour because I've gone to a few shows in the US through the years.

Now my account is linked to the US account.

When it comes to Europe I'll want to buy for Dublin. Can I unlink my US account and add my Ticketmaster Ireland account back on.

I'm a very longtime subscriber - in the 'experience' group for last tours. Don't want this verification process to mess up my chances in Dublin.

Answered you in your other post. 

8 hours ago, rikkealber said:

Just saw Madrid 18th September on U2Valencia FB page (Well that was what I got through Google Translate)...  also hoping for more news on Europe dates soon though 😊

That goes with what i saw, Madrid 18+19.

On 09/01/2018 at 2:20 AM, stateless said:

Any idea of rumored start and end dates? Sept - ?? Oct/Nov?

Those are some tasty cities. Gonna be hard to figure out an itinerary with limited vacation time. Wish they'd just announce already. 

Starts Sept in Bologna supposedly and apparently ends in Manchester Nov.

i also would like to have news about the europe tour

Germany ? maybe oktober /Dublin oktober i see in the net.

but nobody kows??

Do someone have a list??

38 minutes ago, rbonovox said:

i also would like to have news about the europe tour

Germany ? maybe oktober /Dublin oktober i see in the net.

but nobody kows??

Do someone have a list??

right now there isn't anything official - what you will find is only rumors... don't plan anything with unconfirmed information...

Please keep checking periodically the site and the board... once there is any official dates for the European shows you will find it published here...

17 minutes ago, mariellevandenboogaard said:

please can you explain it to me too?

i'm from holland and we made a us tm account for verrification... but i don't know if i did good :(

please can U pm me or someting

gr marielle 

It's basically this: We aren’t really sure yet how future presales will be done, so we are asking everyone to just sit tight until given further instructions...

Please keep checking periodically the site and Zootopia - once there is official information about the European dates and how the presale for these dates will be, you will find it published here...

until then... patience...

• Like 1

11/1/18 - I am just off the phone with U2.com.  I was told that U2 fan club members who are "verified" would NOT be guaranteed a presale code.  This is in direct contradiction to Guy's letter.  It looks like the confusion in Customer Services continues. Bit worrying if they are the ones dealing with matters on the ground.

Guess we will all have to see how the European presale will operate but it looks like a lottery system.

• Confused 1

On 1/9/2018 at 9:45 PM, utwothefly said:

Starts Sept in Bologna supposedly and apparently ends in Manchester Nov.

Odd to end in Manchester instead of Dublin? Easier to ship staging to Australia?

That would be soon! Can't wait!

Want to plan the trips. And also our summer holiday, and I don't want it planned at the same time 😆.

So excited and curious!

Latest rumoirs i have read are that Euro Dates will be released this week and the tour will be visiting 12-13 cities, which doesnt sound much. Anyone else heard a rumour that there are to be no Scottish shows? I find that really hard to believe myself

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 10:53 PM, Cazza said:

11/1/18 - I am just off the phone with U2.com.  I was told that U2 fan club members who are "verified" would NOT be guaranteed a presale code.  This is in direct contradiction to Guy's letter.  It looks like the confusion in Customer Services continues. Bit worrying if they are the ones dealing with matters on the ground.

Guess we will all have to see how the European presale will operate but it looks like a lottery system.

Oh no, not again... 

On 11.1.2018 at 11:53 PM, Cazza said:

I just posted in another thread that I start to feel slightly sick thinking about tickets going on sale soon... now reading this and I wanna jump out of the window 😂🙈 not ready for this kind of stress 😰