U2Community

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

11 minutes ago, Johan Ypma said:

Any of the moderators who can shine a light on whether the code that will be received from the local retailer (I purchased the album in the Netherlands through bol.com) will also be valid IF a second date in the Netherlands is announced after the first show is on sale (and will be sold out)? Or will this retailer code only be valid for the shows currently announced? I'm in eXPERIENCE priority group, so not too worried about getting tickets tomorrow, but just wondering about this.

Many thanks in advance!

you would need to contact the retailer from where you bought the album - those presales are not part of the u2.com presale so it's not the kind of information we have...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

you would need to contact the retailer from where you bought the album - those presales are not part of the u2.com presale so it's not the kind of information we have...

Similar question: retailer code is valid for shows hold in another country?

2 minutes ago, beppecuoco said:

Similar question: retailer code is valid for shows hold in another country?

unknown at the moment - you would need to wait until the retailer email arrives with the code and the guidelines on how it works...

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

unknown at the moment - you would need to wait until the retailer email arrives with the code and the guidelines on how it works...

Grazie Max ;)

I’m in the ‘Innocence’ priority for pre-sale (According to my account info page). How/where do I find/access my pre-sale code? Really hoping to get tix for Manchester.

sorry if this is a question that’s been asked a thousand times.

Thanks In Advance

19 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Thank you! I will contact them and post here when I get a response.

12 minutes ago, Wigwam67 said:

I’m in the ‘Innocence’ priority for pre-sale (According to my account info page). How/where do I find/access my pre-sale code? Really hoping to get tix for Manchester.

Thanks In Advance

it will be available closer to the presale date/time...

The code will appear in your account soon. Look in the account info area from the front page of the site under your name on the top right hand side.

Looks like seating prices for U.K. will break the £200 mark for the first time.

Have been happy to pay £125, £150, £175 PLUS booking fees for previous tours,

but the prospect of paying £250 tomorrow is making me think twice, austerity?,

not in Live Nation world it seems!

Any rumours about the Dublin shows dates? When they could be announced? I could keep my presale code for such show but if they play on working days like in many other countries it will be impossible for me to come....

1 hour ago, maccamerritt said:

Could that be a ticket package price? Still waiting for Manchester GA price.

Looks like the cheapest tickets for the O2 London show are £37, and the most expensive are £272. 

Are those the only ticket prices available or just the cheapest and most expensive? 

Because assuming the £37 tickets are for the nosebleed seats, this might be the first U2 show where I don't do GA...

Edited by peterferris8

2 hours ago, luciaginestri said:

Any rumours about the Dublin shows dates? When they could be announced? I could keep my presale code for such show but if they play on working days like in many other countries it will be impossible for me to come....

The Dublin announcement is probably delayed because the 3Arena (likely venue) schedule is fairly tight towards the end of October. Saturday 27th seems a possibility. They also probably want to schedule Belfast before Dublin and the only realistic date is Thurs 25th.

5 hours ago, Wigwam67 said:

Thanks In Advance

You will receive an email with your code information, prior to the Presale time; you will also find it on the Tours page. At this point, not sure exactly when they will go out, but should be this evening some time. 

If it tops the £200 mark, I’ll not be going, & I’ll cancel my reserved hotel room. 

3 hours ago, maccamerritt said:

Not doubting you - but where did you get that info from? That’s worrying & would force me to cancel/reconsider. Gig prices etc, have gone beyond silly now, & there HAS to be a point where you say NO. 

Just making sure that when the presale tickets go online tomorrow it's 10:00am GMT? right?

Just now, Wigwam67 said:

Not doubting you - but where did you get that info from? That’s worrying & would force me to cancel/reconsider. Gig prices etc, have gone beyond silly now, & there HAS to be a point where you say NO. 

If you go to Ticketmaster U2 at O2 Arena, click Ticket Info, it shows the price range as

£36.75 - £271.75 incl booking £1.75 fee

postage on top ?

1 minute ago, maccamerritt said:

If you go to Ticketmaster U2 at O2 Arena, click Ticket Info, it shows the price range as

£36.75 - £271.75 incl booking £1.75 fee

postage on top ?

Here’s hoping those are VIP/special tickets. I just want a good seat, without breaking the bank.

5 minutes ago, realgonekid said:

Just making sure that when the presale tickets go online tomorrow it's 10:00am GMT? right?

On sale time is 10:00am local time at venue. 

1 minute ago, Wigwam67 said:

Here’s hoping those are VIP/special tickets. I just want a good seat, without breaking the bank.

When the USA shows went on pre-sale, the fans were fuming about pre-sale procedures and ticket prices.

I fear that £270 is what it will be to park your bum in level 1 at the O2.

package prices will be double that.

Also, just noticed on Ticketmaster - that O2 Phone customers, get priority booking from Jan 19th too - The same time as ‘Innocence’ membership level. That’s not fair or right surely? 

9 minutes ago, Wigwam67 said:

Also, just noticed on Ticketmaster - that O2 Phone customers, get priority booking from Jan 19th too - The same time as ‘Innocence’ membership level. That’s not fair or right surely? 

Probably part of sponsorship deal.. although I heard on I+E tour, arena sponsors were not allowed this benefit. - might be sign of times...

1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

Looks like the cheapest tickets for the O2 London show are £37, and the most expensive are £272. 

Are those the only ticket prices available or just the cheapest and most expensive? 

Because assuming the £37 tickets are for the nosebleed seats, this might be the first U2 show where I don't do GA...

I think you can compare UK prices to others in Europe, while you're still in ;-)

Amsterdam GA is €75 and most expensive seats (no VIP/Red Zone) are €195. Cheapest seats are €35. So it looks like the 272 pound tickets are VIP and/or RedZone tickets. 

• Haha 1