Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Oh no! Where did you see that infornation about not being able to use your code to  get tickets  for different shows?

It’s in the email u2.com sent with your code.

From the FAQ in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help)

How many tickets can I buy in the presale for U2eiTour European dates?
U2.com Subscribers can use their presale code to buy up to 2 tickets in one transaction for one show.

Thanks again Max. Had not prpcessed that info yet but :( to that change.

Dont think I will be renewing subscription after this tour. All the changes are so disappointing. It obs means you can be left with a code or a ticket you won't use. 

Good luck to people this morning trying to get tickets. Hopw you get what you want.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blueskies_up_ahead said:

Oh great, now we can only buy 2 tickets for the same show?! I can't buy one for Berlin and one for Dublin for example? Why are they trying to make our lives as fans miserable?! Really disappointed. Nothing new, but still. This tour seems to be the worst in terms of presale organization. :angry:

When we "paid subscribers" signed the contract = renewed our subscription, the terms here on U2.com were, that we would be able to buy 2 tickets for different shows, which means, 1 ticket for one show, e.g. Berlin, and 1 ticket for another show, e.g. Hamburg. Over night the terms have changed FOR ONE PARTY OF THE CONTRACT = U2.COM, which at laest in Germany is against the law, because every party of the contract has to agree to the change of the contract. Or am I completely wrong??? Than one can of course correct me!

:angry::angry::angry:

And to top it all, Telekom customers of a certain contract in Germany will be able to buy up to FOUR TICKETS. That's the same betrayel as with the conditions for City Bank customers in the US.

The same bad thing......

Edited by funghi

24 minutes ago, ally33 said:

That was a smooth pre sale for Manchester. Panic over.

Me too. Got side of the stage. It's going to be interesting be this close

1 minute ago, Paulj101 said:

Me too. Got side of the stage. It's going to be interesting be this close

Well done.

What are the various ticket prices please ?

2 hours ago, Andrew Ritchie said:

Am I the only one frustrated that UK = England? Any plans for Scotland?

I would have much preferred Scotland as I live in Newcastle. The Hydra gigs on the I&E were amazing. I do wish they'd simply announce all dates up front....including Dublin

Just now, shack1 said:

Well done.

What are the various ticket prices please ?

Tickets are £35 up to £400. Mine were £101 each. To think I paid £19 for my Zoo TV tickets

3 minutes ago, Paulj101 said:

Tickets are £35 up to £400. Mine were £101 each. To think I paid £19 for my Zoo TV tickets

Crikey. Is that a good lower tier seat you've got for £101 ?  I don't mind so much paying that as paid €110 for an upper tier Croke Park seat nearer the back than the front.

Hopefully will be able to bag two on tomorrows sale.

tickets booked for RED ZONE in Manchester at 10:02am,eventim.co.uk far better booking process than Ticketmaster,easy and efficient(and ive just tried my booking code for London out of interest,and it lets me book tickets also if I wanted!!!!!) must be because its a different ticket company_cant afford that though,unfortunatley

I'd be wary of that anyway, you might risk losing all your tickets if caught? Im in the Red Zone Manchester too, RZ2 which I believe is Edges side?

I'm fed up with the poor support provided for fans. I have been a fan club member since the propaganda paper based days and now find myself in the Innocence priority group because I refused to pay $40 (a special rate reduced from $50!?) to renew - it was cheaper at the time to buy a new subscription. Trying to raise this through support, I suspect they will respond in a few days when the pre-sale ends! 

U2.COM, WHERE IS MY PRESALE CODE STAYING????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IF I CAN'T BUY TICKETS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE INCAPABLE, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

2 minutes ago, Tobybezeke said:

U2.COM, WHERE IS MY PRESALE CODE STAYING????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IF I CAN'T BUY TICKETS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE INCAPABLE, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

first, calm yourself down...

now... please check your profile (http://www.u2.com/profile) and the TOUR page (http://www.u2.com/tour)... If you are eligible to receive a code, it should be there...

If your are certain you should have it and it doesn't appear, please contact the customer support service, either by filling the CONTACT US form in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) or by calling them [(855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]

10 minutes ago, dvdspence said:

I'm fed up with the poor support provided for fans. I have been a fan club member since the propaganda paper based days and now find myself in the Innocence priority group because I refused to pay $40 (a special rate reduced from $50!?) to renew - it was cheaper at the time to buy a new subscription. Trying to raise this through support, I suspect they will respond in a few days when the pre-sale ends! 

You let your account to lapse - that's the reason you are now in the innocence group...

I

13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

first, calm yourself down...

now... please check your profile (http://www.u2.com/profile) and the TOUR page (http://www.u2.com/tour)... If you are eligible to receive a code, it should be there...

If your are certain you should have it and it doesn't appear, please contact the customer support service, either by filling the CONTACT US form in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) or by calling them [(855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)]

I logged out and back in and there is nothing.

I have been a paying member since the beginning of this site!

I'm not going to spend 67 GBP like someone here did to find it out!

Big disgrace!

1 hour ago, shack1 said:

Crikey. Is that a good lower tier seat you've got for £101 ?  I don't mind so much paying that as paid €110 for an upper tier Croke Park seat nearer the back than the front.

Hopefully will be able to bag two on tomorrows sale.

I'm in block 116 which is Adam side, lower tier. 

Just noticed this on the website: 

"Additionally, fans who pre-ordered Songs of Experience with participating retailers prior to November 30th, 2017 are also eligible for a pre-sale opportunity for shows in the UK, Germany, France Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy and Holland"

Is Ireland deliberately excluded? 

Also I have regularly renewed the registration in November 2017 but I have not received any code, this is really unacceptable, i'm a Experience group member like to write in my account Info but there isn't any code.

Do you have any suggestions? 

47/5000

1 minute ago, voxelevation said:

Also I have regularly renewed the registration in November 2017 but I have not received any code, this is really unacceptable, i'm a Experience group member like to write in my account Info but there isn't any code.

Do you have any suggestions? 

47/5000

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

obviously I've already done this but without having an answer

57/5000

Edited by voxelevation

1 minute ago, voxelevation said:

obviously I've already done this but without having an answer

57/5000

keep calling... they take some time to answer...