Sign in to follow this  
liverpool54321

Europe

Plan? The plan is buy buy buy :) But with only 2 tickets for each - how do those of you who go to multible concerts manage that?

And do we need a Ticket Master registration for Europe like in the US?

3 minutes ago, wenmir said:

Plan? The plan is buy buy buy :) But with only 2 tickets for each - how do those of you who go to multible concerts manage that?

And do we need a Ticket Master registration for Europe like in the US?

From the FAQ in the Help section (www.u2.com/help)

Will there be Verified Subscriber / Verified Fan for the U2eiTour presales for shows in EU/UK?

No. Verified Subscriber / Verified Fan process was only for the North America presales.

1 minute ago, marcelfanclub said:

There is no presale code available (anymore) on the Tours page and the Account Info page? Will the code 'appear again' today or tomorrow?

If you are eligible to receive a code, it will appear closer to the presale date/time... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dennis Ahmt said:

Is there a limit of 2 or 4 tickets in the presale?

from the FAQ in the HELP section (www.u2.com/help)

How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
U2.com Subscribers can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s).

Shame it is only 2 tickets as I wanted 4 so we could go as a family and don't want to risk general sale

Experience presale is 10am this Thursday, when I'm out of the house all day. Coffee shop wifi don't fail me now...

3 minutes ago, belfastranger said:

What about the Irish dates.will there be a different presale at a different date??

At this moment, these are the only official dates available - if/when more dates are announced all the pertinent information will be posted in the site and Zootopia - please keep checking both for any updates...

3 minutes ago, belfastranger said:

What about the Irish dates.will there be a different presale at a different date??

Looks that way but who knows. This the 2nd indoor tour in a row Irish fans left in limbo over dates etc when fans in rest of Europe can make plans on where to go see them etc

Should more shows be added in the same city, and if I don't use my code for those announced today, will there be a presale for those (added) shows before the general sale begin ? 

thanks

I am also due to get a presale code from buying the new album- has anyone received their codes for this yet?

Would be good if they could even clarify whether 'shortly' means later today, later this week or next week!

9 minutes ago, dondo said:

I am also due to get a presale code from buying the new album- has anyone received their codes for this yet?

"Additionally, fans who pre-ordered Songs of Experience with participating retailers prior to November 30th, 2017 are also eligible for a pre-sale opportunity for shows in the UK, Germany, France Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy and Holland. Eligible fans will receive a unique code allowing access for a limited presale opportunity beginning Monday, Jan. 22nd at 9am through Wed. Jan. 24th at 5pm subject to availability while supplies last and limited to 2 tickets per person. (*Please note, a code does not guarantee a ticket.)"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cofina said:

:o 

:lol:

Is there any information about ticket prices? 

Ticket prices for the Amsterdam gig are: €75 GA (standing), €195 Best seating, €105 Seating with decent view (second tier), €75 Seating with restricted view at screen, €35 Seating without view at screen, second tier, opposite the stage. 

I guess the other European gigs will be basically the same. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Experience presale is 10am this Thursday, when I'm out of the house all day. Coffee shop wifi don't fail me now...

Yes, I will be at work.  I am hoping that it will be very quiet and my manager won't mind me sneaking out for a bit at 10.00am.  

Does anyone have the presales codes already? 

Edited by eme2

26 minutes ago, Ally A said:

Would be good if they could even clarify whether 'shortly' means later today, later this week or next week!

They go on sale in two days time so I'm hoping we'd get our codes today or tomorrow, otherwise its a bit pointless!

No show for Scotland this time round and we're also looking to go as a family for the first time so I guess it will be a punt on two tickets in presale for one of the English dates and try to get two more in the public sale.