15 minutes ago, eme2 said:

Does anyone have the presales codes already? 

Haven't got mine yet. Guessing they'll start coming in tomorrow afternoon.

• Like 1

One question: if I buy 2 tickets with my Exp code and then 2 more with my album preorder code isn't there the possibility both my orders get cancelled because i bought more than 2 tickets?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

One question: if I buy 2 tickets with my Exp code and then 2 more with my album preorder code isn't there the possibility both my orders get cancelled because i bought more than 2 tickets?

I would have thought the limit is linked to the pre-sale code as opposed to your e-mail address

I don't know. Last year the limit was 4 tickets per person, not per code

5 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

I don't know. Last year the limit was 4 tickets per person, not per 

I'm assuming that the u2.com and album presales are entirely separate entities and you can join both presales.  But might not harm to use different credit cards to pay for them!

Edited by andy scotson
  • Upvote 1

Hoping that: 'We do plan to email subscribers codes and info the night before your presales begin' (see Tour FAQs)

doesn't mean LATE on Weds, I need to be sure that the code/instructions is here/okay before I leave for a very early commute.

Please send it earlier than in the 'night'.....

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

If you are eligible to receive a code, it will appear closer to the presale date/time... 

57 minutes ago, Mark Taylor said:

Hoping that: 'We do plan to email subscribers codes and info the night before your presales begin' (see Tour FAQs)

doesn't mean LATE on Weds, I need to be sure that the code/instructions is here/okay before I leave for a very early commute.

Please send it earlier than in the 'night'.....

Thanks! 

Now honing that everything goes smooth 

• Like 1

Keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth one. I found the I&E and TJT presales went very smoothly, so hopefully more of the same here. Very glad we haven't been lumped with the Verified Fan system.

• Like 1

Will you be able to use the album pre-sale code for any potential 2nd dates that might be announced? I was planning on using the U2.com pre-sale for a 1st night and the album pre-sale for a 2nd night...

1 hour ago, andy scotson said:

I'm assuming that the u2.com and album presales are entirely separate entities and you can join both presales.  But might not harm to use different credit cards to pay for them!

23 minutes ago, mickoafc said:

Will you be able to use the album pre-sale code for any potential 2nd dates that might be announced? I was planning on using the U2.com pre-sale for a 1st night and the album pre-sale for a 2nd night...

What I meant was, say there is a 2nd Manchester date announced, will there be an opportunity to use the album pre-sale code for that, or will they only be valid for the dates that are announced at the moment?

4 minutes ago, mickoafc said:

What I meant was, say there is a 2nd Manchester date announced, will there be an opportunity to use the album pre-sale code for that, or will they only be valid for the dates that are announced at the moment?

The album Presale code is a separate entity to the subscriber Presale codes. AND saving a code for a currently non-existing date is always a risk. 

41 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please read the FAQ in the help section (www.u2.com/help)

many questions concerning how the presale works are answered there...

thanks.

Thank you :) I read it but i didn't find the answer to my question :(

4 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

Thank you :) I read it but i didn't find the answer to my question :(

which is... ???

Sorry :) If I buy 2 tickets with my Exp code can i buy 2 more for another show with my album presale code? I'm worried they might cancel both my transactions.
Thanks

3 minutes ago, joshua84 said:

Sorry :) If I buy 2 tickets with my Exp code can i buy 2 more for another show with my album presale code? I'm worried they might cancel both my transactions.
Thanks

There isn't any indication this will happen, but please keep checking the site for if there is any update about this...

• Like 1

So ... I went to Dublin last year and would love to go again ...somehow I would LOVE the Irish info to come out tomorrow,,,,,, before the presales for the existing dates happens. As a teacher I can only do weekends so that is a major stress as I look for a UK or Ireland date ....YIKES!

is there going to be a presale for experience and innocence groups for any show that might be added ? (not talking about Dublin and Belfast) 

thank you 

6 minutes ago, Sleathy! said:

So ... I went to Dublin last year and would love to go again ...somehow I would LOVE the Irish info to come out tomorrow,,,,,, before the presales for the existing dates happens. As a teacher I can only do weekends so that is a major stress as I look for a UK or Ireland date ....YIKES!

Don't reckon it will happen. They want everyone to use presale codes so that the demand on Dubs is lessened is my guess...

5 minutes ago, kylewilliam said:

is there going to be a presale for experience and innocence groups for any show that might be added ? (not talking about Dublin and Belfast) 

thank you 

thats an unknown at this point, but usually is the case