Sign in to follow this  
liverpool54321

Europe

5 minutes ago, oasis3000 said:

Has anybody already a Presale Code displayed at the "Account Info"-page? (subscriber experience group)

i was told, that it should be displayed 24hours before the presale starts.

from http://www.u2.com/tour:

code.png

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, oasis3000 said:

Has anybody already a Presale Code displayed at the "Account Info"-page? (subscriber experience group)

i was told, that it should be displayed 24hours before the presale starts.

On past experience it will arrive sometime overnight.

I think they get Santa to deliver them now he's got nothing else to do for the next few months.

24 minutes ago, andy scotson said:

On past experience it will arrive sometime overnight.

I think they get Santa to deliver them now he's got nothing else to do for the next few months.

:lol::lol:

And only if you have been a good boy :P

33 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Yes, but this is from the people who said that the 2017 subscribers gift would ship in September 2017. ;-)

I'd personally take any times and dates quoted by U2.com with a bucket of salt.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaveyWavey said:

Yes, but this is from the people who said that the 2017 subscribers gift would ship in September 2017. ;-)

I'd personally take any times and dates quoted by U2.com with a bucket of salt.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well. I have received my CD presale code yet from FNAC

CD Codes presale is available from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24

Edited by eme2

10 minutes ago, eme2 said:

Well. I have received my CD presale code yet from FNAC

CD Codes presale is available from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24

Mine has just arrived too so looks like they are coming out over a period of time.

30 minutes ago, andy scotson said:

Mine has just arrived too so looks like they are coming out over a period of time.

Allright, as this CD Presale code is available from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 …

What about the added Shows ? Dublin … Belfast ? are they "Eligible Dates"

this code will not be longer available after the 24th ?

5 "Code" means a code to gain access to pre-sale tickets for select dates (to be confirmed) on U2’s

forthcoming UK & European Tour dates in 2018 (the "Eligible Dates").

35 minutes ago, electricco said:

Allright, as this CD Presale code is available from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 …

What about the added Shows ? Dublin … Belfast ? are they "Eligible Dates"

this code will not be longer available after the 24th ?

5 "Code" means a code to gain access to pre-sale tickets for select dates (to be confirmed) on U2’s

forthcoming UK & European Tour dates in 2018 (the "Eligible Dates").

Yes I’m guessing so. My email clearly states that the window for this CD code to be used is ‘Monday 22nd thru Wednesday 24th’.

I was initially planning on keeping it back to wait for additional dates, but I’m thinking it’s best to go with the fine print. 

I’ll be slightly peeved if I use it on Monday, and then it transpires that I could have kept it back for additional dates (not overly disappointed as getting any tickets I’ll regard as a success obviously)....but if I keep it back and it can’t be used after the 24th, then I only have myself to blame, as the dates for this type of presale code to be used are very clear. 

I've got the same issue - an experience code and an album code. Do I wait and use the album code in the hope I get tickets for night one and can then use the experience code for a possible second night... or do I use the experience code to make sure of tickets first time around and see if I can then use the album code later?

1 minute ago, andy scotson said:

I've got the same issue - an experience code and an album code. Do I wait and use the album code in the hope I get tickets for night one and can then use the experience code for a possible second night... or do I use the experience code to make sure of tickets first time around and see if I can then use the album code later?

Take your chances tomorrow and use the album code next week.

7 minutes ago, olivdark said:

Nothing ???

53E4EA7A-996D-4C68-A76A-062504C8184C.png

Nothing here either.  Im paid up Experience group.  They sent me a verified code for the US dates, but I never used it

1 minute ago, grinchy2k said:

Nothing here either.  Im paid up Experience group.  They sent me a verified code for the US dates, but I never used it

Where do you come from ? I’m from France !

Just now, olivdark said:

Where do you come from ? I’m from France !

USA - I never used it for the local dates and was saving it for Europe.  Gutted.

11 hours ago, carlhancox said:

Yes I’m guessing so. My email clearly states that the window for this CD code to be used is ‘Monday 22nd thru Wednesday 24th’.

I was initially planning on keeping it back to wait for additional dates, but I’m thinking it’s best to go with the fine print. 

I’ll be slightly peeved if I use it on Monday, and then it transpires that I could have kept it back for additional dates (not overly disappointed as getting any tickets I’ll regard as a success obviously)....but if I keep it back and it can’t be used after the 24th, then I only have myself to blame, as the dates for this type of presale code to be used are very clear. 

I’m in the same boat. I’m keeping my codes for Dublin as I live in Dublin. I hope they will still be valid, it very unclear. The frustrating thing is we would like to go to a show in Europe too but I’m trying to save these codes for home and am not even sure if I’m doing the right thing.

I received my CD pre sale code and live in Dublin. Simple question, Will I be able to use this code for a Dublin show when it is announced? Or is the code only good for gigs that are confirmed??

17 minutes ago, andwal said:

I received my CD pre sale code and live in Dublin. Simple question, Will I be able to use this code for a Dublin show when it is announced? Or is the code only good for gigs that are confirmed??

Nobody knows. I’m the same. Want to use for Dublin too.