Sign in to follow this  
liverpool54321

Europe

I think you have to ask that question at the retailer where you bought the cd.

Because it is seperate from the presale here.

Got my sub code via email, although Ticketmaster says theirs no presale till tomorrow (19th) :huh:

Seen tweets saying the experience emails coming through state that the u2.com presale codes can only be used in one transaction (so can't split over 2 shows). The FAQs say this now too (I'm sure it was different before). 

If anyone from experience tries and buys over 2 shows with one code, can you let me know please. 

Stupid question of the day..... Is there a way to download a general Ticketmaster app for phones which isn't region specific? The UK app for iOS will (obviously) only let me book for UK shows.

18 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

Seen tweets saying the experience emails coming through state that the u2.com presale codes can only be used in one transaction (so can't split over 2 shows). The FAQs say this now too (I'm sure it was different before). 

If anyone from experience tries and buys over 2 shows with one code, can you let me know please. 

The code may not be split between 2 shows this time.

27 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

You're right they moved the goalposts and changed FAQs earlier....

12 minutes ago, Mark Taylor said:

You're right they moved the goalposts and changed FAQs earlier....

What do you reckon reasons are? It can't be technology as it has worked before.

Could be a way to stop the same faces at multiple shows, but those folk will get tickets regardless. Or maybe to stop people holding one back for Dublin/Belfast to give the home audience a better shot.

It's messed up my plans somewhat. 

I might get two for say Manchester/London and see if someone wants to swap one for the other venue.

5 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

What do you reckon reasons are? It can't be technology as it has worked before.

Could be a way to stop the same faces at multiple shows, but those folk will get tickets regardless. Or maybe to stop people holding one back for Dublin/Belfast to give the home audience a better shot.

It's messed up my plans somewhat. 

I might get two for say Manchester/London and see if someone wants to swap one for the other venue.

Who knows if it is deliberate, or accidental. Crap either way.

I'm getting two for London (GA I hope), would swap one for Manc (GA).

The easiest and smoothest presale EVER! I was at the link for Milano concert at 10:00 and at 10:01 I had 2 GA tickets. The delivery was too expensive - more than 30 EUR. So I choose  "pick up at Box Office" option. 

There were also some taxes:

- presale tax - 11.25 EUR per ticket

- service fee - 10.52 EUR per order.

Total - 183.02 EUR for 2 tickets.

12 minutes ago, perymason said:

The easiest and smoothest presale EVER! I was at the link for Milano concert at 10:00 and at 10:01 I had 2 GA tickets. The delivery was too expensive - more than 30 EUR. So I choose  "pick up at Box Office" option. 

There were also some taxes:

- presale tax - 11.25 EUR per ticket

- service fee - 10.52 EUR per order.

Total - 183.02 EUR for 2 tickets.

Hi perymason! I'll join the presale tomorrow, may I ask you how you got the link? The u2.com/tour site doesn't show any link to me. Also, do you remember if the pickup was available on the concert day? Thanks in advance!!

Edit: The links just popped on u2.com/tour, half an hour after the presale started! Is this bc I'm outside Europe?

Edited by abstzk

How much were Manchester GA?  I bought Red Zone because didn't dare go backwards to check the GA price once I had bagged 2 Red Zone in my basket.  Red Zone were £292.50 each!  That's more expensive than the VIP Packages on Ticketmaster that were £270 for the Gold level sat just behind Red Zone and come with a host of other benefits that Red Zone doesn't.  So why am I paying more for Red Zone?

Every tour it's the same, no details on pricing or packages in advance of the time they go on sale, so you are forced to make a split second decision.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pukka said:

Straight in 2 ga for manchester cant wait!

where do i go to buy them? ive got experience code and it only unlocked VIP seats! Help i want GA

3 minutes ago, kikiguy said:

where do i go to buy them? ive got experience code and it only unlocked VIP seats! Help i want GA

Go to the tours page on u2.com, click tickets for wherever you want, if Manchester it'll take you there website, should be able to choose VIP or general from there.

25 minutes ago, abstzk said:

Hi perymason! I'll join the presale tomorrow, may I ask you how you got the link? The u2.com/tour site doesn't show any link to me. Also, do you remember if the pickup was available on the concert day? Thanks in advance!!

Edit: The links just popped on u2.com/tour, half an hour after the presale started! Is this bc I'm outside Europe?

The links were on Tour page since I woke up early this morning. Long before presale start.

The pick up of the tickets is possible only on the day of the concert and only from the Box Office, which is the venue. At least this is what I read in my confirmation for buying the tickets.

Good luck tomorrow!

Edited by perymason

24 minutes ago, abstzk said:

Hello, could someone tell me, how much the tickets costs?  

21 minutes ago, davidp said:

How much were Manchester GA?  I bought Red Zone because didn't dare go backwards to check the GA price once I had bagged 2 Red Zone in my basket.  Red Zone were £292.50 each!  That's more expensive than the VIP Packages on Ticketmaster that were £270 for the Gold level sat just behind Red Zone and come with a host of other benefits that Red Zone doesn't.  So why am I paying more for Red Zone?

Every tour it's the same, no details on pricing or packages in advance of the time they go on sale, so you are forced to make a split second decision.

With fees nearly £90.

Anyone know the prices for seats in Manchester as aiming to take kids so can't do GA

no links on my tours page only able to click through to buy tickets up to the last NA show in NJ the Euro dates all have no links next to them. What the actaul is is this all about! 

Just now, kikiguy said:

no links on my tours page only able to click through to buy tickets up to the last NA show in NJ the Euro dates all have no links next to them. What the actaul is is this all about! 

you are showing up as a free member, if you recently bought a subscription, please log out & in again & you should show up as paid subscriber

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dondo said:

Anyone know the prices for seats in Manchester as aiming to take kids so can't do GA

Don't quote me but I think price started at around £70 and up, depends where you'd want to go.

21 minutes ago, kikiguy said:

Without wishing to be horrible - you come across as someone on the make, +/- trying to jump the queue, & beat genuine fans to tickets! 

1/ You’ve only just joined this site in the last hour - judging by your profile

2/ You have an unpaid membership - this meaning you shouldn’t have ANY pre-sale codes at all.

PLEASE DONT HELP THIS GUY GET TICKETS AHEAD OF GENUINE FANS. He may be a fan, he may be a tout.

4 minutes ago, Wigwam67 said:

Without wishing to be horrible - you come across as someone on the make, +/- trying to jump the queue, & beat genuine fans to tickets! 

1/ You’ve only just joined this site in the last hour - judging by your profile

2/ You have an unpaid membership - this meaning you shouldn’t have ANY pre-sale codes at all.

PLEASE DONT HELP THIS GUY GET TICKETS AHEAD OF GENUINE FANS. He may be a fan, he may be a tout.

please don't make any assumptions - it's not the first time a paid member appears as a free one... it could be very well a date mistake...