Sign in to follow this  
liverpool54321

Europe

25 minutes ago, hliitos said:

Hello, could someone tell me, how much the tickets costs?  

For GA - 75 EUR without taxes. I can not say the price of the rest categories tickets, because I was in a hurry and I wanted just to grab 2 GA tickets. Now I cannot see them anymore, because I already used my code.

15 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

please don't make any assumptions - it's not the first time a paid member appears as a free one... it could be very well a date mistake...

Apologies. Hopefully I am wrong.

37 minutes ago, perymason said:

The links were on Tour page since I woke up early this morning. Long before presale start.

The pick up of the tickets is possible only on the day of the concert and only from the Box Office, which is the venue. At least this is what I read in my confirmation for buying the tickets.

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks!!! Hopefully I'll get GA for days 11 and 12 :D

1 hour ago, Wigwam67 said:

Without wishing to be horrible - you come across as someone on the make, +/- trying to jump the queue, & beat genuine fans to tickets! 

1/ You’ve only just joined this site in the last hour - judging by your profile

2/ You have an unpaid membership - this meaning you shouldn’t have ANY pre-sale codes at all.

PLEASE DONT HELP THIS GUY GET TICKETS AHEAD OF GENUINE FANS. He may be a fan, he may be a tout.

First of all, you do come across as horrible! I am a lady not a "guy" and I am a fully paid member, I had a code with began with U2EIA.... I was trying through ticketmaster.co.uk and it only unlocked the VIP seats for whatever reason. It didnt do this to me last year when I bought JTT tickets. Once I realised you had to log in from U2.com it finally showed me the link which took me to Manchester Arena to buy the tickets directly.  Thanks to all those that quickly tried to help me.  I appreciate it.  I was able to get 2 GA for Manchester even after 11am! 

Edited by kikiguy
  • Like 1

I've not got tickets yet, in innocence group after letting it lapse. Getting nervous for tomorrow, hope some GA left?

But looking at the forum, seeing the support the mods give for this presale, the American one, all the JT ones I reckon a big thumbs up. They do a cracking job of supporting us all through the presale stuff ?

• Like 1

I want red zone or seating.  The problem is to get the red zone tickets you have to click on the standing tickets option, if they don't have any then  will I have to start again to get onto the seating tickets option and lose my place?  I doubt very much there are any RZ left though.

Edited by Sambutler5

10 hours ago, davidp said:

How much were Manchester GA?  I bought Red Zone because didn't dare go backwards to check the GA price once I had bagged 2 Red Zone in my basket.  Red Zone were £292.50 each!  That's more expensive than the VIP Packages on Ticketmaster that were £270 for the Gold level sat just behind Red Zone and come with a host of other benefits that Red Zone doesn't.  So why am I paying more for Red Zone?

Every tour it's the same, no details on pricing or packages in advance of the time they go on sale, so you are forced to make a split second decision.

Yeah but you’ll have a fab time in redzone.  A special bar, loads of space.  It’ll be fab...if a tad expensive!  But worth it!

O2 presale looks to have moved back to next Wednesday. New dates on both O2 priority and TM for it.

For those who say they have no code - I use chrome and no code shows on the tours page. If use firefox it shows on tour page.

So if no code on tours page try a different browser.

It might not be helpful though as the code shows for me on my account info regardless of browser.

Edited by jonno77
amend

4 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

For those who say they have no code - I use chrome and no code shows on the tours page. If use firefox it shows on tour page. The code shows for me on my account info regardless of browser.

Same to me.

Wanted to buy 2 GA Tickets for Berlin but all I got offered was tickets in the highest priced seats.
My husband then got GA tix when ordering lowest price category. lol - we got what we wanted!

there are too many innocence codes around and no tickets available! Too many people subscribed after tour announcement and that's not fair. It shouldn't be possible!

Was in Manchester right on 10 and no GA. Tried again, GA showed, then did verification bit and after says no more tickets. So no standing after 1 minute. Gutted

Simultaneously tried London. In queue till 10:10 and no ga. Told me after entering code and can't see where to cancel it so don't want my code using

Edited by jonno77
Spelling

was through at 10.04. none for me too. they'll add more dates so will hopefully have a better chance then for london ga

Feel bad for those having trouble with the 2nd presale... confused how they distribute tickets across all. Like I know GAs has gone yesterday for Manchester sometime after going on sale, but then on twitter some have bagged them today so they must have had added more (albeit not many)...

Really don't know why they don't just add all dates up front they know they will sell out and add more, it just would help spread the demand and let people plan better!

Got there in the end for Manchester- up on 2nd tier as didn't want to pay £100+

Had a bit of mild panic as didn't want the tier 1 £79 tickets so went back and it said code invalid but thankfully managed to work round it.

My friend tried for GA but like others got nothing so went with seating

Now to try and get another 2 with the album pre-sale!

Edited by dondo

5 minutes ago, dondo said:

Now to try and get another 2 with the album pre-sale!

Given how today has gone I'm not confident at all with the album presales. There must be a lot more of those codes than innocence ones.

10 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

Given how today has gone I'm not confident at all with the album presales. There must be a lot more of those codes than innocence ones.

True but as I need 4 tickets it's unfortunately only way I can do it.

My other option is to use either O2 priority or Live Nation pre-sale to get 4 together and see whether my mate wants the 2 I have secured today.

1 hour ago, dondo said:

True but as I need 4 tickets it's unfortunately only way I can do it.

My other option is to use either O2 priority or Live Nation pre-sale to get 4 together and see whether my mate wants the 2 I have secured today.

good luck with it - hope you get what you need

• Like 1

Can someone tell me if I upgrade my account right now will I still be able to buy some tickets for the show in Portugal? Or did this pre-sale end for U2.com members yesterday (20th January)?

28 minutes ago, LuisSilvares said:

Can someone tell me if I upgrade my account right now will I still be able to buy some tickets for the show in Portugal? Or did this pre-sale end for U2.com members yesterday (20th January)?

If you upgrade now, you should receive an Innocence code for future shows if/when they are announced. Keep in mind that having a code does not guarantee tickets though. 

43 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If you upgrade now, you should receive an Innocence code for future shows if/when they are announced. Keep in mind that having a code does not guarantee tickets though. 

Do you mean that if I upgrade now I won't be able to buy tickets for this tour (currently on sale) ? Cause tickets for this show are already being sold, and my question is if I'd be able to buy, considering that U2.com member's pre-sale ended yesterday. Thanks for your help!

Edited by LuisSilvares