Dutch concert promoter Mojo gave some info on the ticket prices for the upcoming E&I Tour:

Standing (GA) - €75

Seating (best) - €195 (first tier sides and first six rows of second tier sides)

Seating (good) - € 105 (second tier highest rows 

Seating (fair) - € 75 (first and second tier with no or restricted view at the screen)

Seating (cheapest) - € 35 (second tier with no view at the screen)

Please use this map for detailed seating plan (including seat numbers, rows and sections): 

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/amsterdam-ziggo-dome-arena-zitplaatsen-stoelnummers-zaal-plattegrond/amsterdam-ziggo-dome-arena-plattegrond.htm

If you need more info, please let me know.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard any rumours about an additional date for the Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam?

I would rather go another day to a concert than on a Sunday, but also I don't want to miss out on this tour ... And there isn't a Belgian date yet. Cologne on 4 September might be a good option ...

thanks Gogme, great info/link.

Nocalimero, I believe additional dates are 99% of the times happening after the original dates so probably Sunday is your best bet (unless you prefer a work day); I'm sure without having inside info that Monday is a lock. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gogme United said:

I get this (403) error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /seating-plan/amsterdam-ziggo-dome-arena-zitplaatsen-stoelnummers-zaal-plattegrond/amsterdam-ziggo-dome-arena-plattegrond.htm on this server.

Yeah, just by looking at dates all cities have 2nd show scheduled. Some, like Paris, even 4. They seem to go for the same schedule as last time around: 2 concerts, then 2 days off, then again 2 concerts, 2 days off. Unless any of the shows underperform in the first sale (highly doubt, considering the small amount of concerts), every city will get a 2nd show. 

18 hours ago, XIII said:

I get this (403) error:

As the image is under copyright I cannot post it here, but I did sent you a PM with it ;-)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Gogme United said:

As the image is under copyright I cannot post it here, but I did sent you a PM with it ;-)