clarky46

Why no Scottish dates once more

Why is there no Scottish dates on this tour.

this is now the 2nd tour in a year that they haven't slotted in a Scottish date.

ive heared a rumour it's becuse Kevin bridges has booked  the hydro for the whole month of October,

pretty much true.

He has loads of dates during Oct.

Where else could the tour go in Scotland?

Its disappointing again

They could slot in a scaled back show in the 15th or 16th.

Its hard to choose who is the biggest comedian Kevin Bridges or Live Nation :P:D

Edited by Asterix

There are a couple of 3 day windows that they could have maybe slotted in a show, but I don't have a clue if that's enough time to set up and dismantle the stage and if it would be cost effective?.....................Damn you Kevin Bridges!:P

Cost effective they made more then 350 million from each of the last 2 tours,money shouldn't have come into it.

theres a story going round that the Joshua tree will be brought back out in 2019 and Scotland will be included.

Getting fed up with how we are informed of things. I have been a subscription payer from the beginning and going to U2 concerts for years and things seemed to work better when we found out from the press and by word of mouth, and yes I have waited overnight just to purchase tickets and it was a helluva less frustrating than the last couple of tours. I am so gutted at missing the second tour in a row and now all we get are hints, rumours and smoke signals.

I cant see them going for other indoor venues in UK because they know fans would be annoyed to have paid for tickets, travel and accommodation when they could have bought a ticket for a local concert and saved all that expense. I cant go the the UK shows so far announced because of work and lack of funds to pay for travel and living so will have to wait for the rumoured outdoor tour which may or may not come after but either way this feels like a massively scaled back tour which is strange at this point. Its frustrating that we have no details or explanations rather than all of us grasping in the dark for excuses to explain this second no show in 2 tours.

I’ve zoomed in on the official tour t shirt with your dates on the rear

squint your eyes......Glasgow!

looks like nov 6&7th

9571AE03-A0DC-45A8-9999-BFFBD9C9E0B4.jpeg

Edited by scoobiesnax2001

Looks like a mockup. I can't make out Amsterdam, Oct 7th. It seems to be taken by.... Barcelona?

But an ingenious approach!

Edited by Kristaps

According to Billy Sloan the band are working on bringing the tour to Glasgow. I don't know if it's true or not, but I remember he was involved with the last minute gig at the SECC during the Elevation tour.

Edited by Mofopat

8 hours ago, Mofopat said:

According to Billy Sloan the band are working on bringing the tour to Glasgow. I don't know if it's true or not, but I remember he was involved with the last minute gig at the SECC during the Elevation tour.

Yes I heard that on his radio show yesterday so there must be some truth to it