Sign in to follow this  
beemer.no6

Pre sale london O2

So I’m a paid member u2.com & my pre sale starts on Friday at 10am, how come anyone with mobile provider O2 can get priority tickets on Friday at 9am???

As per my message in the presale forum earlier.

TM mobile app shows an ‘O2 Presale’ beginning at 0900am this coming Friday. It actually shows is for the Manchester gig, not London, but I’m guessing that this is an admin error on the part of TM - any O2 presale would surely apply to the O2 Arena, London.

In any case, if there is an O2 presale on Friday as stated, regardless of whichever venue, I can only assume that this will be at the same time as Innocence Group Presale. This, in my mind, would be wholly unfair. It would mean a boat load of O2 customers with no particular U2 preference, getting access to tickets at the same time as fan club members.

I’ll reserve judgement until we all know the facts, but it doesn’t sound right.

At least in the US, I think Citi Card member were ‘after’ both Experience and Innocence. 

We’ll soon find out. 

Saw this too and London is showing an 08.30am start on Friday 19 Jan with Manchester at 09.00am.

Another presale, another fiasco. Experience member and still haven't received my code, despite a very expensive call to support centre an hour ago. 

Wow. I'm really glad I shelled out another $40 to renew my (iNNOCENCE) pre-sale opportunity, when all I really needed to do was just not throw away my O2 sim in the next couple of days.

Still, I guess the U2.com membership does also give me the unspecified 2018 free gift, which (based on the delays with the 2017 gift) might arrive in the next few years, maybe.