Sign in to follow this  
Asterix

Album Pre Sale Code

Have received email with code for pre sale after ordering the album through U2.com

It states the valid window is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th January  

What happens with people who want to try for Belfast / Dublin tickets

Will there be a new date to redeem codes????

1 minute ago, Asterix said:

Have received email with code for pre sale after ordering the album through U2.com

It states the valid window is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th January  

What happens with people who want to try for Belfast / Dublin tickets

Will there be a new date to redeem codes????

unknown at the moment...

When I pre ordered the record on u2.com, the confirmation came up and said the confirmation was being sent to a very old email address that doesn't exist. I have no idea why it said this as I've never had any problems and my account was updated years ago. I never received a confirmation on my current email address

im worried that the pre sale code is gonna be sent to that email address that doesn't exist anymore. Meaning I will never get it

anybody know how I can solve this and get it sent to my current email address 

As a further update, my better half received an email with a code following her purchase of the album. She has no recollection of buying the album.

Email is from 

do_not_reply@inbound.vice-versa.info

maDY5

Is this a spam / phishing email.?

Good morning :)

I pre-ordered the album on U2.COM, but have not received my code as yet. Long time Experience Member; I live in the UK, but used my codes for 2 tickets in Nashville. I want to see the band in Europe also and hope to get tickets when the album pre-sale starts on 22nd. Any idea who I can contact to see where my code is?

Many thanks,

David.

1 minute ago, The Boy In The Well said:

Good morning :)

I pre-ordered the album on U2.COM, but have not received my code as yet. Long time Experience Member; I live in the UK, but used my codes for 2 tickets in Nashville. I want to see the band in Europe also and hope to get tickets when the album pre-sale starts on 22nd. Any idea who I can contact to see where my code is?

Many thanks,

David.

We are being told that the album presale codes are being sent... if it takes too much time, please contact the retailer in which you bought the album...

I emailed U2.com about the possibility of saving the album code for 2nd night dates that have yet to be announced. Had a reply today stating that they will remain valid for any dates added throughout the year if they are not used for the dates that have been announced so far. 

Possibly good news, but U2.com email replies seem to be true or false depending on who answers them.

Thanks for contacting us, my name is Romeo and I’ll be helping with all your questions today!
You have up until the end of the fiscal year to utilize the code. Yes, if more shows become available of the show dates already released this week, you can still utilize the code as long as it is during the pre-sale process.
Questions? Please reply to this email, or get answers right now.
Sincerely,
Romeo
U2.com Team

I've looked for this info but can't find it, does any know which UK retailers were valid for the pre-sale code? I've found a post where it says 'UK retailers' but not which retailers?

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by nellyb
Extra info

43 minutes ago, nellyb said:

I've looked for this info but can't find it, does any know which UK retailers were valid for the pre-sale code? I've found a post where it says 'UK retailers' but not which retailers?

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.

Thanks in advance!

I think you had to order via the links on the page about the offer on the u2.com website.  If you ordered directly from Amazon I suspect you might not qualify

13 hours ago, mickoafc said:
Thanks for contacting us, my name is Romeo and I’ll be helping with all your questions today!
You have up until the end of the fiscal year to utilize the code. Yes, if more shows become available of the show dates already released this week, you can still utilize the code as long as it is during the pre-sale process.
Questions? Please reply to this email, or get answers right now.
Sincerely,
Romeo
U2.com Team

Are you sure he was talking about the Album Pre Sale Code ?   " 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th January"  

Cause eXPERIENCE / iNNOCENCE Code  could be utilized " as long as it is during the pre-sale process "

Well, I said it was the album code that I was referring to in my email to u2.com, but I don't think they read them properly and just reply with what they think you want to hear. In saying that, I reckon I could send the same email and get a different response.

Edited by mickoafc