Sign in to follow this  
paola2071

presale code

Just now, paola2071 said:

good evening i'm in the experience group but i'havent recived the presale code why?

Please check your profile (http://www.u2.com/profile) and the TOUR page (http://www.u2.com/tour)... If you are eligible to receive a code, it should be there...

there is no code my subscription is valid until February 2019 I renewed specifically in December before the deadline, unfortunately I'm not the only one not having received the codes

1 minute ago, paola2071 said:

there is no code my subscription is valid until February 2019 I renewed specifically in December before the deadline, unfortunately I'm not the only one not having received the codes

can you call one of the numbers on http://www.u2.com/help - they should be able to investigate

i contacted u2 com for phone  I had assured that there was an error and that I would have been sent the code but until now nothing we expect from thirty years of fans I sincerely hope that the code arrives

6 minutes ago, comlag said:

Hi! I have upgraded my subscription, my card was charged with $50, I got a confirmation email the U2 site but I haven't received my code. Neither my profile page nor tours page don't show my code. Could anyone please help me ASAP since the resale starts in 12 hours? Thanks

From the FAQ in www.u2.com/help

Who qualifies to get a presale code?
Subscribers who did not purchase 2 tickets for the North America #U2eiTour dates, and Subscribers who renewed their subscription after using a code to purchase tickets to the #U2eiTour North America last year. (Note – subscribers can only renew within 30 days of your expiration date.) Updated Jan. 17.

nevertheless, please call the customer support service [(855) 867-5297 (inside the US) | +1(949) 333-4820 (outside the US)] and explain your situation...

Was telling a work friend at 9.50am this morning, that I was waiting to purchase U2 pre-sale tickets. He asked how I managed/was able to do that. I explained about being a paid member. By 9.55am, he’d signed up to this site, & managed to get a pre-sale code! He’s never been a member before. I was gobsmacked. Surely people shouldn’t be able to do that? I’m stunned it was possible.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Wigwam67 said:

Was telling a work friend at 9.50am this morning, that I was waiting to purchase U2 pre-sale tickets. He asked how I managed/was able to do that. I explained about being a paid member. By 9.55am, he’d signed up to this site, & managed to get a pre-sale code! He’s never been a member before. I was gobsmacked. Surely people shouldn’t be able to do that? I’m stunned it was possible.

19 minutes ago, ingenpat said:

That sounds unfair.

Can't they change the rules about this? The real fans will benefit.

Why would they want to?

Money coming in for a membership and another opportunity to shift tickets.

They will take money from anywhere to boost sales and profits.

It may come as a shock but U2 don't look after their fans very well at all-other bands are very good at it.