Heather S

Can’t wait... it not sure exactly where seat will be!

Very pleased to have sailed through presale a having already booked flights.  I am in block 116 which kind of looks ok.  My husband wanted seating rather than standing (not that anyone actually sits anyway) and I have had back problems so couldn’t do the full standing yet.... the arena looks great and we have 4 nights in Copenhagen with an airfare less than a train ticket for one of us to London!  We’ve booked an air B and B apartment so am so glad just to have got tickets after hearing all the US upheaval.  Bring it on....  and if you are from Copenhagen, recommendations for things to see please!  (we will get the lonely planet too).  Hope everyone else got what they wanted too.

Congrats on the tickets! Managed to get my own, very important to get 'home' concert tickets :-)

You will enjoy the Arena, transport to/from is so easy with the Metro.

Live in Copenhagen and just pm me and I can easily help with recommendations to food, what to see and so on based on your preferences.

• Like 1

You have pretty good seats close to the main stage - this is from the Kygo concert next month, but the seating chart/numbers are the same from concert to concert

42e971bba4b868157660bb29ba560f96.jpg

I think you have no need to worry for block 116. And it's Edge's side (I hope). I'm in block 115. ;)

Hope you and your husband will have a great time in Copenhagen!:u2-1383:

sal_U2_endelig.jpg

• Like 1

Yes we intend to have a brilliant time. Thank you for your posts!  I visited Copenhagen years ago with some friends but only had 2 days.  This time we arrive by midday on the Weds and have through till Sunday morning after the show so we have a good 3.5 days.  We’ve got an apartment somewhere within walking distance of the centre.  Very excited already.  I will pm you nearer the time rikkealber - thank you!  We’ll probably just like to have a wander and admire the architecture but to do something unique would be good too (other than see U2 in Copenhagen that is) don’t know what yet so recommendations will be wonderful.  We aren’t clubbers or into trendy bars or anything like that but a few beers in a nice bar and a bit of people watching is up our street.

• Like 1

Great city so enjoy it. Do one of the canal boat rides aound the city. Nice way to chill out and get your bearings. 

I'm in 117. Looking forward to an awesome show. Would be nice with a more detailed seatingplan though.

We're doing Copenhagen as well, should be a decent city break topped off with a great gig. Would be nice to find a non expensive (but not necessarily the cheapest) in the late afternoon before the gig - with a jukebox stacked with U2 tracks ! Or better still, some live music with some U2 covers thrown in ! Maybe we can organise an informal pre gig meet up ?